DAY 11

Namjoon tiptoed to Yoongi's locker this morning. Instead of scaring the elder, he was going to surprise him.

It was the five minute bell rang for first period, Namjoon still hasn't seen Yoongi, and he was starting to become worried. He decided to wait a little bit longer for Yoongi.

"What's boppin' B?"

"There you are, shorty."

"This is harassment."

Yoongi playfully punched the taller's bicep.

"Anyway, you have yet to tell me a fun fact."

"Correct! I'm surprised you've grown to like them."

"Because you don't act like a smartass to me as much, asshole."

Yoongi and Namjoon had started speed walking to their first period in a race against time.

"Well, did you know that I'd be your boyfriend in a heartbeat?"

Yoongi fixed his eyes to his first period classroom when he saw it in the distance.

"Did you know that I will kindly accept that offer?"

"Elaborate."

"Let me put it in a way you will understand."

Namjoon's first period teacher told him to hurry up and to get to his seat; Yoongi's silently waited impatiently on him.

"Did you know that I'd date you as well?"

"Yoongi's asking you out! For a smart aleck, you aren't the brightest. Good God."

Immediately after one of his friends shouted it to him, Namjoon then got the hint. He made an "oh" with his mouth and shot Yoongi some finger guns that were filled with love with a wide grin.

——————
FIN.
——————

A/N : this wasn't exactly the best so hopefully when i edit it it's at least a little bit better! also, i apologize for such a long wait for this chapter! hopefully you enjoyed this! have a good day/night uwu