Chapter 0: History

So I plan on making a male reader insert but I don't know if you guys and girls would want me to but if you do then keep in mind this will be my first male reader story and will not be great as others.
________________________________

??? POV

???:The world Remnant, a world with a very long history and full of legends and myths, but the world may sound peaceful but don't be mistaken the humans on this planet knows nothing but war. For as long as humanity has been their they fought. First it was for immolation. Then it was for country. And lastly for freedom. But when a stronger threat appears they unite together to battle it but when it's over they go back to fighting each other. But now these humans have been fighting a losing war with the Grimm and with a new human looking one that can hold weapons, humanity is at the brink of extinction. The humans know it they will die but they continue to resist it. They have nothing left to protect, no hope of survival so why do they keep fighting?! Why do they continue when they are at the verge of extinction?! No matter we will win this war it's only a matter of time.

The mysterious figure sighs in frustration. She then turns around to look at the queen of these new 'Grimm'.

???:Continue with your campaign against the humans.
???: Yes Queen Salem
The other queen walks off.

Salem: So Ozpin What hope do you have winning now? I have my trump card; what about you Ozpin? Where is yours?

(So this is the history or introduction to two evil queens. I couldn't think of anything else to put so here you go