Love Or Revenge?!

Caroline P.O.V 

"Tyler, I've sent you like 100 voicemails where have you been? Why havent you called? Please tell me you are on your way or something" 

" Umm..Hey Caroline yeahh i got your voicemails i just didnt know how to say this... I'm not coming back to Mystic Falls" 

" What why what happened Tyler. Why?" 

" See i've finally got my chance to have revenge on Klaus so i'm going to kill him, I'm sorry Caroline i love you" 

" No Tyler, If you really love me then Love me More then you hate him" 

"I cant do that Caroline i have to get my revenge, I love you" 

*Hang up* 

I cant believe it. How could he do this to me. I was so happy that he was going to finally come back and that we could be together again and he decides to pick revenge over me. 

You know what im not gonna waste my tears on him i decided to go to the Mikealson Mansion to say goodbye to klaus. You never know it might be the last time i see him. 

Klaus P.O.V 

I'm just finishing with the packing for New Orleans. I left Caroline a present on her doorstep this morning. I really hope i did not diturb her sleep. I thought of giving her a first class ticket to New Orleans but i knew she would not accept so instead i got her a braclet and i informed her that i will be leaving tonight. In the middle of my packing i hear a knock on the front. I never get visitors so it is a bit of a suprise. I flash downstairs to open the door and i see the most beautiful creature infront of me. 

"Caroline?..."