Part 1 ( Celeste Flashforwards)

My name is Celeste. I am daughter to the head valkyrie and the king of the Frost giants. (I recently found out that what I have thought my whole life was wrong)  I am half sister to Loki and Bella Lauefayson. I work for S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm wearing black leggings and a green tank top. I listened to the sound of my converse stomping on the cement and I listened to my Spotify playlist. It had been a year since I first met Loki and Bella. I walked along the sidewalk heading towards avengers tower. My wings hugged my back under my tank top, covered by my brown long hair. Suddenly I was covered by white and it was almost like glass. I shot up to the sky not understanding what was happening.
I glanced down to see the earth fading behind me. I glanced up to see a world coming towards me. I landed on a planet filled with ice and fear. I carefully walked through the road until I came face to face with to blue guards.
"We have been waiting," one spoke.
"For you, he wants to see you," the other finished.
At first I thought that this was a trick. That Loki was messing with me. But this was weird. Even for him.
I followed the first guard to a throne room.
"This is her?" The figure on the throne asked.
"Yes," the guard nodded.
"The one with the Healer Heart. The Make-Believe Mind. The Synthetic Soul. Ah. My dear darling it has been years and years since my eyes have befallen you. My sweet darling," the figure spoke.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"Who am I? Child have you forgotten your history?" The shadow-like being asked.
"I'm sorry. What?" I asked.
"Have you forgotten your history?" He asked.
"What?" I asked.