A Day with out Cameras

Authors note:

This is literally just a short filler travel chapter. It has a ton of details, but all important for later chapters. 

Read or not your choice.

-----<3-----

I stepped off the plane the next day impressed with Elton once again. He truthfully planned this trip beginning to end just for me. I could not even imagine how Elton planned this out. We exited the small airport and were lead into a small van that would take us to our hotel. We mostly slept on our two hour car ride from the air port to our destination.

We got to our hotel and quickly checked into our rooms. We had three rooms all in a line right next to each other. The boys joked around after noticing that there were doors that could be unlocked from both ends that would make our rooms conjoining. After some filming and joking around everyone settled into Elton and my room, sitting around looking at Elton wondering what our plans were for today.

We as a group settled for an easy day of relaxation on the beach just across from the hotel, along with some exploring of the old town later that night. He let us know that he had planned a full day of travels and sight seeing for tomorrow along with a surprise so we would need to rest up today to be ready.

We went to our separate rooms and got ready for the beach. We traveled as a pack down to the beach front and set up our spots on the beach chairs we rented from the small cafe that was there. Each one of us ordered a drink and lounged in the sun. I laid there sipping on my lemon Fanta as I watched Sam, Colby, and Elton joke around by the water. I smiled as I watched them. I couldn't believe I was sitting on a beach in Crete well Rethymno to be exsact. Elton was truthfully out doing himself with this trip. I could only imagine what actives he had planned on this part of the trip.

We laid out for hours just enjoying the sun before calling it a day and going back to the hotel to freshen up for dinner. We got dressed in our casual clothes before heading down to the lobby before making our way into town. We walked past all the old buildings with vines covering them all. Small cafes with small tables lined the walk ways giving an inviting vibes to the whole thing. We picked a cafe in the center of town.

Everything was served family style. Having been here before Elton let me order for the whole table. We started with a salad and some taramasalata as well some spanakopita, before moving on to a main dish of domates yemistes with pastitsio.

"I swear this might be the best food ever." Heath said doing his happy dance in his chair. "I don't think I can go home and eat the food LA serves."

"I agree." Sam said "This has to be the best food we've ever had on a trip."

"Or ever." Colby added with his mouth full.

"Tender greens in crying from that statement." Heath said as we all laughed.

We finished our dinner and wine before grabbing some gelato before wondering around the streets. It wasn't long before we all decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel. We made it to our floor before saying goodnight and making a plan to meet up in the morning.

Elton and I settled in for the night laying on the bed my head on his chest as we set up the laptop in his lap as we looked over our social media. The video he posted yesterday was still trending and was now being brought up on many different channels. Everyone from Philip Defranco, to Jenna and Julian, to REACT, to buzzfeed were all talking about this video. Its so crazy we share a lot about our life on the internet, but me and Elton had always kept our relationship pretty private.

This was one of only a handful of videos where Elton and I did coupley things. I knew we had fans even had been given the ship name 'Eltan', but I never imagined this would be the reason Elton let alone me go viral. It was shocking for us but to see the love and support over our news was amazing. Both Elton and myself had gone to our platforms to express this gratitude. We both had been getting messages from different outlets to see if we would comment about the video or talk about it but we turned them all down...well except one.

I was scrolling through my own DMs and messages when I found one from Jenna and Julian, thats right Jenna Marbles and her lovely otter Julian Solomite. I had met Jenna before at Playlist one year and we had been twitter friends for a while. Same with Julian I had met him at playlist and he had come to an event or two for the squad from knowing Zane. They are a couple I have always looked up to and their channels are fantastic. I opened her message and saw that she wanted me and Elton to join her and Julian on their weekly podcast. I looked at the date and then to Elton.

"Babe?" I questioned softly before sitting up to face Elton, 'What date do we arrive back in the states?' I signed

'24th of this month.' He signed back I nodded and then countered.

'And what do you have planned that weekend?' I watched as he tried to think of the signs he wanted to use.

'Corbin, Jordan, and me are going to San Diego to do an overnight.' I nodded

'Jenna and Julian want to have us on the podcast, but It can be just me.' I said back and he nodded.

'Unless you really want me there, I can change our plans?' I shook my head. I knew what these videos took some planning and that this was what he wanted to do for content and I have always and always will support this.

'It fine. I can do it myself.' He shot me a soft understanding smile before countering.

'David will be mad that you didn't give the tea to VIEWS' I giggled and gave him a side eye.

'David should have called dibs.' We both had a chuckle knowing David and Jason would want the scoop but I was happy that I was going to see Jenna and Julian again. I quickly responded to Jenna's message agreeing to the podcast and exchanging contact info before setting my alarm for the morning and placing my phone on silent and under my pillow.

I leaned over to kiss Elton before saying goodnight. I turned over my back facing Elton ready to fall asleep. Elton following my lead placing his laptop on the night stand before turning out the light and wrapping his arms around me, both of us falling into a nice peaceful sleep.

We woke up early the next morning and grudgingly got out of bed and got ready for the day. There was so much to do on this island and I still had no idea what Elton had planned. We got our equipment ready and met up with the boys and headed down to the small cafe adjoining the hotel for breakfast. We had our small breakfast before heading out to the van that was waiting for us.

"Now its going to be a bit of a drive but, I think it'll be worth it." Elton told the group as he took the last seat in the van and we were off on another adventure filled day.