Part 2

After a few months of hanging out with Lise, I was depressed when she said she was moving. I tried to keep in touch with her but it never happened.

I decided to hang out with Kerri. She has long blonde hair and watery green eyes. She wasn't really 'popular' because she was kind of shy but a lot of people wanted to be her friend because she was so pretty. After awhile of being friends with Kerri, Brenda decided that she wanted to hang out with Kerri too. We kind of went around in a threesome. But after a week, it was obvious I was becoming a third wheel next to these two blondes so I ditched them. I was pulled in by a group of three girls called Girl Power (original name, huh? XD)

The group consisted of Sarah, my quiet ex best friend, Alice, a quiet girl just like Sarah and Katie. Katie was obviously the boss of this group and was Kerri's ex best friend. Kerri had ditched her for Brenda. They invited me into their group but I quickly left because all they really did was just gossip about Kerri and Brenda.

I just kinda hung out with Isla for the rest of that time but then, our classes got mixed up again.

I was put in a class with loads of people I didn't know. The only two I did know was Brenda and Mri, a girl with short black hair from my previous class.

Since Brenda went to hang out with the popular girls of the new class, I hung out with Mri who was actually really nice and I developed a close relationship with her. Sadly, the next term she left the school and I was left all alone in a class full of stranger.

Then I met Sienna.