dancing king (Benjamin Ingrosso)

You couldn't dance,you knew that but there was something about it you enjoyed,twirling around the kitchen to whatever was playing through the radio in the kitchen of your shared flat.

Ben never got to see it though, probably a good thing, because he would just encourage it much more.

Today was different, Benjamin had been recording until about 10pm the night before,as soon as he got in,he flopped on the bed asleep before you even got to say hi.
He was a busy man.

However,it meant more time to dance in the morning and a bit at night,decreased the chances of him witnessing you trip over your own two feet.

You were making breakfast for him when 'Dance you off' comes on,and you couldn't help but dance to it trying to mimic Ben's moves from his performance,from memory which was as difficult as it sounds.

'just wanna dance, dance,dance you off,so don't you dare,dare, dare wait up' you sing moonwalking in your socks across the kitchen singing along with the whisk in your hand as a microphone.

'cause I just wanna feel the mood,go with anyone but you and I might now,I might now' you slide from one side of the kitchen to the other almost knocking into the fridge.

'just wanna have a-' youre suddenly cut off my a figure in the corner of your eye clapping.

Of course,out of all the times he could see you dance was in Animal socks and one of his way too big t-shirts.

'b b b Ben?' you say shocked playing with the edge of the t-shirt 'h h how long have you been standing there?' you say a pink blush beginning to dust your cheeks.

'enough to see you enjoying yourself baby doll' he smiles walking over and pulling you close.

You blush brighter looking down trying to hide it.

'hey' he lifts your head with his finger 'dont be embarrassed, personally I love it when you dance' he pecks your lips.

You smile lovingly at him.

'you do?' asking him surprised.

'of course,I love it when my baby is happy' he says moving a piece of your hair behind your ear.

Suddenly he sniffs the air.

'is that Burning?' he says looking confused.

'shit,your breakfast' you say alarmed racing to the pan to see a charred breakfast.

'i I I I wanted to make you breakfast in bed and I got distracted' you say pouting.

'dont worry about it baby' he slips his as around your waist.

'also you may be able to dance but cooking with music is a whole other story' he chuckles kissing your cheek.

'i love you my dancing king's you mutter.

'i love you my darling dancing queen'

And they danced the day away.