Chapter Two

♫Take A Trip Into My Garden

I've Got So Much To Show Ya

The Fountains And The Waters

Are Begging Just To Know Ya

And It's True, Baby

I've Been Saving This For You, Baby♫

I was invited to one of Julian's parties again. After his mum met this business man, they always travel to Japan, China, Russia and even Greece. And they don't bother taking Julian with them. So, I guess the only way he doesn't feel the loneliness he got since his father died, is to host parties with the whole school as his party guests. But even though everyone is invited I feel like he especially wants me around him. I don't really understand why. Since I've friendzoned him we didn't really stayed in contact and I thought he got over me. Guess I was wrong.

I should actually feel bad about using him to get food and drinks for free on the weekend. I'm actually not unlike all the other friends he got since High School because I don't come to his place to party with him. I'm here because I'll be able to spend a weekend with my best friend Vivian and get free stuff as well. That's a good deal if you consider the small attempts of Julian to make me feel comfortable at his house. He always greets me when we're seeing each other even though it might be the 8th time. Julian makes sure there is music playing I enjoy (I'm actually surprised he still knows my music taste) and he even gets drinks for me and Vivian when we're on the dance floor.

"Thanks.", Vivian nodded as she takes the drink Julian just handed her over. "No problem. You two are my special guests." he chuckles softly as if he wasn't serious about this statement. But I know exactly that he means what he said. I could see it at how he looked at me. Clear brown eyes with a little shimmer of gold in it. I just opened my mouth when he immediately interrupted me "There's no alcohol in yours, don't worry." "Thanks, Julian" I just responded and took a sip from the cola he gave me. "Where are your parents at this time?" Vivian starts a conversation and I just hope he would answer and go again. It's not that I don't like him but I know he wants more than friendship and this makes me so uncomfortable. I don't want to friendzone him again. The first time was awful enough. "Bangladesh, I guess. I don't exactly know. I just saw one of their Instagram posts." He sighs and I swear I immediately felt bad for him but instead of showing him, I look through the crowd while hearing Vivian's and Julian's voices in the background. I try to concentrate only on the music and the people that are dancing to it.

♫Kush Lovin'♫

♫Sometimes I Just Wanna Kiss♫

♫Girls Girls Girls♫

♫Red Wine, I Just Wanna Kiss♫

♫Girls Girls Girls♫

It was a remix and I guess nobody really cared about the lyrics. Me neither, I wasn't really paying attention to it. But I clearly noticed something else... or better someone else.

She was moving her hips just right to the beat with a loose skirt swaying around her thighs. Right above the black skirt she wore a white crop top suiting perfectly her upper body. If you looked closer you could see some skin from her tummy glancing in-between the two fabrics. As I looked up to inspect her head I noticed that she was wearing a small gold shining necklace and two earrings with purple shimmering diamonds. The shimmer might come from the lightning but still, the color suits her so well.