The Train

I opened my eyes and looked around. A scarlet steam engine was sitting next to the platform. It was packed with people. A sign above me said Hogwarts Express, eleven o'clock. Dakoda ran to join me and Harry followed me.

"Wow." he said. I nodded.

"Well we better get on." I said. We made our way through the big crowd. One kid complained about losing his toad. Another was surrounded by kids begging him to let them look in his box. We finally found an empty compartment and started putting our stuff up. Our owls were easy but the trunks...not so much.

"Ow!" Harry complained when his trunk fell on his toe.

"Need some help?" A voice said. I grabbed my necklace but quickly let go. Chiron said I would be safe here.

"Yes, please." Harry said. It was one of the red headed boys.

"Oy, Fred! C'mere!" He yelled. Fred the boy's twin came and help us put our trunks up.

"Thanks." I said.

One brother stared at Harry, the other me.

"Are you...?" Fred asked.

"What?" Harry asked.

"He has the scar." The other said.

"Your Harry Potter." Said the one looking at Harry.

"And you must be Danny Jackson." Fred said.

"Yeah," I said. "We are." The boys stared at us until their mom called. We sat down and I look out the window. The red headed family was close enough that i could hear them.

"Ron, you've got something on your nose." said the mom. The youngest boy jerked away from his moms handkerchief.

One of the twins and him started fighting. The other twin asked his mother were Percy was. Wait! Percy? It couldn't be my cousin. Percy would have told me and how would these people know him? I was right. That Percy was not my cousin. He had red hair just like the others and he had his Hogwarts robes own already along with a silver button that had a P on it.

"Mother, I have to go. Prefects have two compartments to ourselves."

"Alright, Percy." Percy allowed his mother to give him a kiss on his cheek before he got on the train. It reminded me of when my mom would do that before bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I couldn't cry. Not there.

"Now, Fred. George. I better not get any owls-"

"Don't worry, Mother. We'll behave." One twin said.

"Yeah. Don't worry mom." the other said.

"And watch out for Ron. Don't get him in trouble."

"Yes, mother." the twins said.

"Hey, mom. Guess who we saw on the train." One twin said.

"Who?" she asked.

"Harry Potter and Danny Jackson!" they whispered.

"Mom, can we go see them please?" a little girl asked.

"They're not just animals in a zoo, Ginny. Leave them be." the mom snapped. "And you two. Leave them be as well. No questions about you-know-who." 

"We wont mother." a whistle went off and the boys quickly jumped on the train just before it started pulling away. I watched the woman and girl until they were just tiny dots.

The compartment door slide open and the youngest red head boy came in. "Anyone sitting here?" he asked pointing to the seat next to Harry.

"Nope." I said. He sat down and tried to avoid looking at Harry's scar. Mine I could hide, but Harry couldn't. I still couldn't believe that the scar on my wrist meant something.