Chapter 3: I Have Your Momma

With satisfaction, Sergeant Hartman returned to his original outfit, and headed downstairs.

Why did he go downstairs? To make sure everything was fine, of course! And as always, it wasn't. Pennywise was laying on the carpetball table, like the clown he was.

He groaned as he sat up. "I'm back... baby."

"Why does your mask say, "Imded" all over it?"

"Because..." He started. "Every time that you kill me, I get an upgrade."

"You get an upgrade?" Hartman repeated.

"Yep."

"Well, that's very nice, Pennywise! But, don't you know who I am now?"

"You're weird?"

"No, you're drunk."

And Pennywise began to laugh like an idiot.

"You're so stupid, Pennywise!"

With that, Pennywise dropped off of the table. "Oh, yeah, let's go!"

And he began to ride his electric scooter around the room.

Back at the Denbrough's, Terra was forming a plan.

"If Hartman doesn't come back by 7:45 tonight, I'm going over to my house to check on everything."

"Are you sure that's where they are?" Aqua asked.

"Positive. There was something about Hartman's expressions that just made me know that he went to my house."

"So what do we do?" Ventus asked.

"You wait for me to get back, then I'll tell you what to do after."

"So, we just stay here? Like, at this house?"

"Pretty much. If you call me and ask if it's safe to leave, I'll give you my preferences. But for now, we'll just wait until 7:45."

So while they waited, Sergeant Hartman was just watching Pennywise ride his electric scooter around the basement.

"So what are you gonna do now that you don't have any weapons to kill me, huh?"

"Are you sure I have no weapons? I have this baby."

He spun the chair that he had flipped over, just lying on the floor.

Hartman laughed. "That does not do anything, Pennywise."

"You're right." Pennywise got up on the chair and started riding it. "That's why... YOU"RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

That sentence made no sense and had absolutely no meaning whatsoever, but Pennywise just decided to go over to the treadmill.

"Ooh, what's this baby?" He asked.

"Oh, that's called a treadmill, I hope you like it."

"Does it work?"

"Um, I think."

Pennywise put the key in and gasped with random excitement as it beeped.

"Ooh! What's it do?"

"Um, it makes you run."

"Nothing can make me do anything. I hit the start button."

But as Pennywise slid off the contraption and fell, Hartman laughed because he knew that the clown's stupidness would get him nowhere.

"I'm alive, don't worry." Pennywise said. "Let me test that out on my scooter."

So, he tested that out on his scooter, which looked kind of dangerous, but nothing was dangerous to this clown.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" Hartman asked as Pennywise stopped.

"Eating your momma."

Woah, WHAT? I mean, he was a cannibal, obviously, but this was taking it too far. Insulting his mom? He couldn't take it.

Pennywise turned to him.

"You wanna see? I have your momma's head!"

And he teleported Sergeant Hartman into the chair. When Hartman turned, the clown was gone.

"I'm here, I have your momma!" He shouted.

"No, you don't." Hartman replied.

"Yeah, I do!"

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the sewers, like I've always been."

"Well, if you've been down here,"

Suddenly, the closet doors burst open.

"I'm just kidding, I don't have your momma."

"Uh, that's a wardrobe."

"Oh, sorry. My teleporting powers aren't that great since I died. I need to practice a little. Let's practice right now." So he teleported again, and reappeared in the other wardrobe.

"That didn't work. Let's try again."

So he teleported again, and soon after, when Hartman came upstairs, he found Pennywise in Private Terra's bathtub!

"Aww, man." Pennywise groaned. "That did not work out. Shall we try again?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

And finally, Pennywise teleported to the upstairs closet.

"I made it. Finally. My practice is back. Now, time to kill you!" He picked up his keyblade and teleported.

Ugh, back to the basement. Was Pennywise doing this just to tire him?

Well, there was no way to tell.

So, with that, Hartman went back to the basement.

706 words.