Be Single (jojo)

"I'll never understand how you give your heart to two different people, you say you wanna live your life , well that's fine just break up and be single".

Y/n POV
I drink the rest of my fifth bottle of wine while doing my unfortunate routine,get drunk and wait for jojo to come home. I know jojo like the back of my hand, he goes out and fucks these busted females then comes home and gives me bullshit ass excuses.

"Baby I had to stay in the studio a little longer" "stop tripping you know I'm committed to only you"

I don't understand how a "man" can give his love to multiple women and still have the audacity to call himself a man, I'm sorry boo boys love multiple women, men love that one woman that makes him whole. "Y/n!"  Jojo calls out
"What do you want jojo?" He slowly walks over to me on the couch and bends down in front of me "you waited for me baby?" Jojo says with a smirk

I should buss his fucking kneecap for saying that 

I look at him and leaned closer to his face, "how can you tell me you love and care for me but do the complete opposite?" Jojo leaned back with the most confused face ever, he looked me in the eyes and said "I do love you" I got up and sighed, "listen I know you want to live your life to the fullest so just be single and let me find a man who will treat me like I deserve to be treated" before he could respond I run into the bedroom and started to pack my bags, I started to tear up but I didn't let the tears fall, he didn't deserve my tears. I sat there thinking "this is it"  little did I know.....

YALL! I hope you guys liked my first imagine, I was thinking if I should make this book a little more spicy and start doing what you jodeci freaks like, sex scenes but idk🤷🏽‍♀️ what do y'all think?