Sheith: Training Session

Author: Sooo...this is kind of rlly bad but I did my best so try to enjoy anyway 😊😊
***
I didn't understand the point of training. I felt like I was perfectly skilled as a member of Voltron so I didn't need any additional training! But Shiro was persistent. He said there's always room for improvement and I guess it was hard to argue with the head of Voltron.

Rather than making me train with him though he made me watch, which to be honest, I wasn't opposed to. Watching Shiro train is almost mesmerizing in a way.

The way he moves his body, the way his eyes become so intense it's unbearable, even the way his sweat slides down his face.

I shook my head, my thoughts were becoming way too sexual. Ever since the first time I've seen Shiro fight I've had a crush on him. I thought I'd get over it with time but turns out I haven't. And now more than ever those feelings are becoming more and more obvious.

I bit my lip and just hoped I'd be able to get through this training session. I sat down and watched as Shiro got ready to fight.

"Watch closely okay Keith?" he said, his eyes looking into mine. I just nodded my head eagerly, feeling my ears become hot.

The auto controlled robots started moving out of the motion controlled doors. My heart raced as I watched Shiro start to move. Shiro moved his body with such agility it left me breathless. His jaw clenched and his obsidian black eyes became even more dark somehow. His muscles ripples under his tight, sweaty shirt and I felt my insides fill with warmth and my heart flutter.

After a couple minutes all the robots were on the floor and ripped to shreds. Shiro was panting and running his hand over his hair.

I, meanwhile, was completely beat red. My heart was pounding in my ears and I felt a tingling sensation down below. I couldn't move my legs and I looked down to realize I was rock fucking hard.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!! Now was the worst time for this to happen and I saw Shiro beginning to approach me, his eyebrows scrunched together in concern.

"Keith, are you okay?" he asked, kneeling down so we were eyes to eye. I covered my crotch so he wouldn't see my bulge.

"I'm f-fine" I stammered, cringing. Shiro didn't look even a little bit convinced. "C'mon Keith get up" he said. I felt my face get hot and I shook my head. He looked down at my hands and tried to move them.

"Shiro, n-no!" I yelled but it was too late. He gripped both my hands to the wall behind me and looked down at the obvious bulge in my black pants. I wanted to cry.

Shiro smirked and I felt my whole body become hot. "That's what I thought" he said, still smirking. "H-huh?" was all I could manage. "We can't just leave it like that Keith, we'll have to take care of it or it'll hurt" he said, his eyes suddenly becoming more intense and vibrant. I blushed even more and felt my body shake with desire.

"H-hurry Shiro" I suddenly moaned out, no longer able to control my emotions. Shiro let go of my hands and started slowly unzipping my pants. He pulled down my pants along with my boxers to reveal my hard, throbbing dick. Just watching Shiro pull down my pants caused pre cum to drip from my cock.

Shiro noticed and chuckled. He slowly started sliding his warm tongue over the tip, licking the dripping cum. "Holy sh-shit Shiro" I moaned out, a tingling sensation vibrating throughout my body.

Without warning I felt warmth engulf my entire cock as Shiro started bobbing his head up and down. My heart raced and my toes curled as I felt electric sparks of pleasure course through every part of my body. I leaned my head back and moaned out his name every time he bobbed his head.

I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of Shiro'a throat and begun to shiver at the mere sensation. My heart felt like it could explode as Shiro swirled his tongue around my throbbing dick, the wet warmth making my body shake uncontrollably.

Soon I felt a pressure grow from deep inside me and I felt myself erupt in unimaginable pleasure as Shiro gripped my thighs and bobbed his head faster.

"Fuck Shiro" I moaned, grabbing the back of his head as he started to go faster. I felt a build of pressure deep inside me and a tightness begin to grow. "Shiro I'm about to c-cum!" I screamed. I felt a release of world stopping pleasure flow through every bone in my body and felt myself tense and shiver as Shiro swallowed all my cum.

I sat there panting, my body shaking and tears of pleasure rolling down my cheeks from the orgasm I just had. Shiro looked up at me with a small smirk on his lips.

"Finally ready to train Keith?".
***
Author: Lol. I honestly don't ship Sheith that hard but I do think they have good chemistry. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed 😊😊🤤👌🏻