Chapter 3

Also I just wanted to say I only have 7 more members of NCT to learn, cause I know 11 so I'm proud.

As I wake up slowly, I look around until I see my phone that lit up with Sunyoul's name on it saying he texted me, I take a few minutes before getting up and walking into the kitchen to answer is text.

🌸My Bunny Boy🌸
Sunyoul - Hey sorry, I had to go get a few things so I could make breakfast, if you want you can go to Sana's room because she's up now, but just remember if you get weirded out by Lay, ignore him. Okay? ❤️

Y/n - okie 💕 see you soon

Sunyoul - see ya ❤️ I'll be there in like 10 mins

Since he would be home soon I decided to wait in the kitchen, that is until I hear foot steps behind me and someone randomly gives me a back hug. "Um, Sanha?" I ask and I hear his voice and know who it is, "Nope, it's Lay. By the way I hope you and your little boyfriend don't mind, but I'll be having a few friends over." He says letting me go and I turn around slowly. "Well I think you'd have to ask him -" "AHAH I knew you guys were dating!" He cuts me off and I think for a second before freaking out. "NO! We're not! And why'd you change the subject, you should still ask him." I say crossing my arms making him smirk. "I will. Only if you give me a kiss on the cheek." He says smirking and my eyes shoot up at him. "No way in hell. I don't like you.." I say sternly. "Then I won't ask him, it's as simple as that, and I know you don't like me but I know you like him, a lot, see ya later princess." Lay says grabbing a apple and walking away from me.

As I continue to wait for Sunyoul he finally walks through the door. He sets everything down and turns around and looks at me and sighs. "Wanna go somewhere? I'm really bored." He pouts I smile. "I'm tired." I offered him a smile and he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "Wanna go watch a movie?" He asks with his chin on my head. "Actually, I wanted to know if you wanted to go meet my family. They invited me to hang out for a few hours." I ask and he thinks for a minute before backing away from me slightly. "Sure, when is it?" He asks making me smile. "10 minutes, now go get ready." I say pushing him to the stairs, he runs to his room as I wait downstairs.

After a few minutes Sunyoul finally comes down, we finally leave and he drives me to my brothers house where my mom and dad are, as soon as I get out my sister Jennie runs out to me and hugs me tightly. "Little sister I missed you so much!" She says spinning me around making me laugh. "Oh my god, Jennie calm down and put me down." I mumble trying to breath, she lets me go and chuckles shyly, until she sees Sunyoul. "OH MY GOD MY LITTLE SISTER HAS A BOYFRIEND, WHO ARE YOU, WHATS YOUR NAME!?!" She asks running over to him, he smiles awkwardly and shrugs at me. "I'm Seon Yein, but people call me Sunyoul." He says shyly and Jennie turns around to me and runs back to me. "YOU'RE BOYFRIEND IS SO CUTE I COULD DIEEEE!" She says then takes off inside, motioning for us to follow. "Why'd didn't you say we weren't dating?" I ask pouting towards him. He shrugs. "I was just surprised, sorry y/nie." He says blushing, I sigh and pull him behind me into the house.

As we all eat I notice how Jennie is smiling at me and Sunyoul. "What?" I ask pouting at her. "You guys just haven't done anything that cute yet..." she says and pouts cutely. I hear Sunyoul sigh before wrapping an arm around my shoulder and giving, me a kiss on the forehead which makes Jennie squeal happily. "Sorry, we just don't show much affection very often, you'll see it more the more I get used to you..." Sunyoul says shyly, she smiles and nods before continuing to eat. I start to realize there's tension between my mom and dad and they seem to be whispering something to each other.

After another few minutes my mom coughs and I look at her. "Let's go talk sweetie.." she says and motions for me to follow her

Ohhh cliff hangerrrrr