Road Trip Part 2

After a small amount of small talk from sombra, you fell asleep against the window of your car. Sombra huffed as she looked over, out of curiosity, after you didn't answer a question she asked. When her eyes locked on your sleeping form she smiled gently with a blush covering her face. She didn't know why she was acting like this around you. She's usually is a closed off person that just pulls pranks to keep herself entertained.

"Man, I'm getting soft, what are you doing to me, chica?" She asked out loud, glancing back at you, she reaches over and ruffles your hair. You respond by leaning into her touch and gently smiling to yourself. Sombra grins and reluctantly pulls her hand away. She kept her eyes on the road and continued driving away from the city.

Some time past and you finally woke up. As you were pulling yourself out of your sleepy haze you noticed that the car had stopped. You looked out side the window and realized you were at a gas station in the middle of nowhere. You looked back and didn't see sombra pumping gas, so you turned the other way to see her walking out of the small convenient store. As she walked closer you saw she was carrying a bag. She opened up the car door and sat in the driver seat.

"Hey, looks like you finally woke up, here I got you something" she handed you a bottle of water and an energy bar. You excepted it with a small 'thank you' and take a sip of water. You feel the cold liquid run down your throat, quenching the dryness. You opened the energy bar and took a bite. Swallowing the bite, reviling in the flavor, you finish the bar quickly, not realizing how hungry you were. Sombra giggled at seeing how fast you ate. "We're not far from a hotel, I'm gonna take us there so we can properly rest." She said as she started up the car. Sombra pulled out of the gas station and started driving away.

It's not to long of a drive until you see the hotel. Sombra pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. You walked into the cheap hotel and headed for the front desk. An older woman was behind the counter and as you two approached, she smiled. "One room for the two of us please." Sombra said to the lady. "Alright, dear, one moment." The lady replied. She typed something up on her computer and sombra paid for the room. The lady handed her the key and told you both the number. You two walked down the hallway towards your room and placed the key in the lock when you got to it. The both of you entered the room to find a small bathroom, a tiny TV in the corner, and one bed. "Why is there only one bed?" You ask as sombra already stretches out on it. "I don't know, come on chica, just get over here already and get to bed." Sombra replied and you begrudgingly walk over and lay on the other side of the bed. You lay facing your back to sombra, but she just takes that as the okay to roll over a spoon you from behind.

"See, isn't this better?" She asked as she cuddled into you. "I guess." You say in response. She giggled and the starts to drift off to sleep. After a while you press closer to sombra and fall into a deep sleep.

(Sorry for the smaller chapters. I'll try and write longer ones. It's just that every time I write a chapter for this story it's like 1am and I'm sleep deprived. Gotta love insomnia. Well that's it for now. Boop!)