The "Mysterious" Villain

(Spiderman's POV)

    Hey there, the names Parker, Peter Parker, and I'm a Junior in high school. I enjoy long walks on the beach, taking photos, saving the city, and swimming. I'm just like every other high school student, except for one thing; I'm Spiderman.

    I've been the friendly neighborhood hero for about 2 2/3 years now, starting as a freshman all the way up to my junior year. I've done it all, from stopping bank robbers, evil villains that like to dress and act like animals, and villains that are animal. So it was only a matter of time before I encountered villains that can transport me to other worlds.

    Well ok, that's a stretch, he didn't transport me himself, in fact it was all an accident. It was really an object he tried to steal that somehow... you know what, it might be better if I just told you from the beginning. It began with me meeting with my best friend Harry Osborn....

Harry: Hey Peter, what about this one (points to a algebra 2 problem from a textbook)

Me: You have to fill in the letters with the numbers from the last one, like this (fills it the equations on his own then shows paper to Harry)

Harry: Ah, now it makes sense

Me: All it takes is a little time to... HOLY CRAP I FORGOT!

Harry: What?

Me: It's almost midnight, Aunt May's going to be pissed

Harry: Ah crap, hope you make it home quick, sorry I kept ya

Me: Naw it's my fault, should've paid attention to the time, hey see ya tomorrow, say hi to your dad for me

Harry: No problem

    I ran out the room, out the mansion (lucky s.o.b.) and ran as fast as I can to the nearest alleyway. What Harry didn't know was I was actually heading to the museum to do a stakeout after I got a tip from a bunch of goons. While studying with Harry, I somehow lost track of time.

    I unzipped my backpack and began putting my costume on.

    After I changed, I swung up over the roof tops and made my way to the museum

    After I changed, I swung up over the roof tops and made my way to the museum. According to the sources, the thief was a new player in town, going by the name Mysterio (what's up with all the lame names, am I right). What he's after, no one knew for sure, but I was going to stop him regardless.

    I landed on the building across from the location and watched the entrance.

Me: Alright bud, where you at

    Then I noticed something strange, some kind of gas floating around behind the glass doors. I jumped on over to the museum's roof and looked down the glass ceiling (convenient, I know). I saw a man with a glass dome covering his head with smoke masking his face. He was fashioned with a green body suit and purple cape.