CHAPTER 18: oops! I am drunk!

*Zayn's POV*

"Where the hell is freaking Narnia?"

Lia screamed from inside the closet, totally drunk, looking for Narnia. She took the movie too seriously.

This girl never listens. To stop the guys from having a good view of her body while she stripped on the bar table, I had brought her to Tyler's room. Jessica had already passed out in one of the couches outside and Mike was taking care of her while Tyler and I watched Over Lia as she entertained us.

"There is no Narnia over here Lia! Come out of the closet!" I shouted back pulling her out of the closet and Tyler stood there laughing at us.

"Then why do they make such movies. All of them are just bastards and liaarrss like you!" She said moving her small finger infront of my face. I love her so much.

When I was lost in her eyes, she skipped across the room and onto the bed.

"Oh my god! The room is also going round and round. Hey? Are we on a merry-go-round. Where are the horses?"

"She is so entertaining dude. I should record this I guess." Tyler couldnt stop laughing and I let out something in the lines of a chuckle and sigh. Suddenly, a loud thump startled us and I saw Lia was on the floor on her back, laughing.

I raised an eyebrow, both confused and entertained,
"You didnt just fall off the bed ,right?"

"Noooo! I just attacked the floor with my heavy ass. Is it still rotating? Or did it die?" She asked.

Tyler went to her and offered his hand for her to stand.

Stay away from her.

"Awww Tyliiiee! You are so sweet! Unlike this blue eyed witch! What do we call a male witch by the way?" She said eyeing me and gave a kiss on Tyler's cheek.
I could see his green eyes light up as he looked at Lia with all affection and love. He has feelings for my girl. But I controlled myself from punching him hard. I could not, by any chance, let Lia know how I still feel for her. I would break her again. And thats the last thing I would do.

Lia rushed to the front door to move out of her cage but I pulled her back with her wrist and she crashed onto me. Her chest against my torso and I felt sparks running through my spine. Gosh!

"Where are you tryna go?" I asked

"Omg! You have pretty eyes!" She said both enchanted and mesmeriezed.

You do too!

I wanted to say but then I changed my statement,
"I know." And smirked.

"But these eyes are so confusing! I saw love for me in these eyes but nowww! You are like....." she bit her nail as she looked for an example to compare me with and trust me she looked so cute. Her eyes lightened up as she got what she was thinking
"Yoou are likeee Cindrella's stepmom! Crueell!"

She tried to move away from my grasp when Tyler interrupted us and she was out of my arms, skipping into the room. Bastard.

"You guys know each other from before?"

"Yeah. We had a short fling on each other last year, in washington." A smile lit up my face as I remembered those days with Lia. Best days of my life

"You still love her right? Else you would not be in this room taking care of her while the party is at its peak." Tyler said

"Dont you? Even you are here." I was confirmed he has feelings for her.

"Yeah! She is something else."