Yoongi fell for a coconut (Ch. 1)

"Yoongi, you should really stop fucking everyone you see. You never know, one day you might actually impregnate someone" Namjoon explained to the zoned out Yoongi. Yoongi then snapped out of his trance like state.

"Huh? What'd you say?" Yoongi asked, confused.
"Bitch-" Namjoon said as he smacked the back of Yoongi's head.
"What the fuck!" Yoongi shouted. He then rubbed the spot on his where Namjoon slapped him.
"Moving past what happened just now, why were you zoning out on me?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi then pointed to a boy with coconut hair who was talking to two other boys. "Him." Yoongi said in a whisper like tone.
Namjoon was getting ready to smack Yoongi's bitchass until Yoongi then said "I think I'll stop being a male thot."
Namjoon stood there, shocked. He then started laughing. Yoongi then shot him a glare, a glare that almost made Namjoon screech. "Wait..you're serious!?" Namjoon asked excitedly.
"Yeah..for some reason I don't feel like I just want to fuck him-"
"That's a shocker." Namjoon cut Yoongi off.
"BITCH. Let me continue," Namjoon stayed quiet. "I feel like I want to get to know him and maybe..go out with him?" Yoongi said with a confused tone at the end.
——————————————
Yoongi did eventually talk with the coconut haired boy. His name was Jungkook.
Yoongi and Jungkook became good friends. Yoongi then decided to ask him out, and Jungkook gladly accepted to be Yoongi's boyfriend.

All the people Yoongi had fucked before were shocked. But, Yoongi didn't mean anything to them so they moved on rather quickly.

Namjoon and Jin were dating at the time, so they (mostly Jin) would suggest going on double dates. Jungkook would always except their offers, while Yoongi only went because of Jungkook.

They did the stuff that usual couples do like going on dates and shit
But they never fucked since Jungkook was Asexual. It somewhat bothered Yoongi.

They often argued, but they would easily forgive each other afterwards.

_____________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter that you can read in like 1.5 seconds-

Just a little note; Since I'm a procrastinator and it's summer, I wont update everyday. But! I will update more than once in a day.

Have a nice day uwu

-author