7 🌴Stay Away

~Jade~

Me and Lance made up but we decided we weren't going to talk to Breanna or Ricardo anymore because of the incident. Though I really want to hang out with Ricardo, I can't betray Lance again. Even if I don't want to be with him.

"Hey, Lance," I said to him as I noticed him come out of the bathroom. "Hey, Jade," he said back to me.

"So, I have something that I want to tell you and give you," he said nervously. "Yes? What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to do this with Ricardo and Brea watching but that idea is out so here it goes," he said getting on one knee. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Is he about to propose to me!?

"Lance..." I looked at him.

"Jade, ever since we started dating, we haven't been very happy with each other, I wanted to fix that by coming here, but I want to seal it with this." He opened a tiny box with a diamond ring in it.

"Oh my goodness," I said under my breath. "Will you marry me?" he asked. I gasped and nodded my head vigorously.

"Yes. It's a yes." I said and he slipped the ring on my finger and gave me a hug.

"I love you," I said. "I love you too, Jade," Lance said to me.

"Shall we celebrate?" I asked and he smirked.

"Fro-yo?" he asked. "Sure." I smiled and grabbed my coat. We walked out and at the same time, Ricardo and Brea walked out.

~Lance~

"Hello," Jade said awkwardly. "Good day to you," Brea said glancing at me.

"We have nothing to say to you," Jade said standing up straight. "Then stop talking!" Brea said and they started arguing.

"Your boyfriend kissed me!" Jade yelled. "No, you kissed him! Why would you even say that!" Brea yelled back.

Ricardo and I had to pull them back but I ended up being the one to pull Breanna back. I arms wrapped around her waist as I held her back from punching Jade and Ricardo did the same. We realized we were holding the wrong girl and our eyes widened as we looked at each other. I quickly let go of Brea and he let go of Jade making the girls clash into each other.

"Brea!" I rushed over to her as she had her hand over her forehead in pain.

"Jade!" Rico rushed over to Jade.

Their heads hit when we let go of them so now they're both in pain.

"See what you did," I said to Ricardo. "You did this. You're the one who was holding my girlfriend and decided to let go of her.

"No, you did that. I was trying to go hold Jade since you were obviously annoyed that I was holding Brea." I said.

"Yeah, and by the way, we're engaged now so back off," Jade yelled at Breanna. Brea looked at me with sad eyes and mouth sorry to her.

Jade and I returned to our hotel room.

"What happened back there!?" She yelled at me. "You were totally on her side the entire time!" She yelled.

"I wasn't! I let go of her to go hold you! I'm sorry Jade!" I explained. "Okay, but stay away from her. I don't want to lose you to her." She said.

"You won't. I promise." I said and she smiled.

~Ricardo~

I don't know what happened back there but if Lance and I didn't separate it, it would have ended badly.

I don't want to stay away from Jade. I really like her but Brea can't know that at all. But if I have to stay away from Jade, she has to stay away from Lance.