12

Hayden's POV

I lay my phone down on my dresser and go downstairs to help Annie. I swear that girl gets drunk everytime there is alcohol. I round the corner and walk into the kitchen to see Annie staring at the drawer that holds silverware.

"Cups are in the cabinet, riiiight here" I walk to it and open the cabinet. I grab her a cup and walk over to the sink to fill it with some water. Once I'm done I hand her the glass.

"Thank you Hay" she says before sipping the water.

"Your welcome" my gaze goes down to her legs all the way back up to her eyes.

She's dressed in one of my hoodies with her underclothes on and let me say. Damn she's hot.

"Stop checking me ouuut" she slurs with a giggle at the end.

"I can check you out all I want" I put my hands on her hips and pick her up an set her on the counter. She sets her cup down next to her.

"I'll make it a ruuuule that youu cantt touuchh me unnless we telll ouuur friends abouut uss" she slurs, as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm all for telling them, yet when you get sober you don't want to tell them" I say.

"We will tell them eventually I promise, but they might be maddd we didn't telll theemm, we've beenn daaating fooor a monthh" she puts her forehead against mine.

"Best month of my life, and they won't be mad" my eyes bouncing back and forth from her eyes to lips.

"Mmmmmm such a romantic" she mumbles, before brushing her lips against mine, and rubbing her hands through the back of my hair.

"Your teasing" I shut my eyes out of pleasure.

"You like it" she mumbles.

She finally presses her lips against mine and I instantly kiss back; my tongue asking for entrance which she right away allows. Our tongues explore each other's mouths. My mouth finally escapes her hold and I start placing small kisses down her jawline. She starts to moan and I love it.

"It's a goodd thing yourr family isssnt hoome" she tilts her head back giving me access to her neck.

I find her sweet spot and I start sucking and biting it. Once I know I've left a mark I place feather kisses all the way back up to her mouth. I give her a light kiss on her mouth and lean back.

"That was some make out session" she lays her head on my shoulder, and yawns.

"Let's get you to bed" I say as she wraps her legs around me, and I lift her of the counter with a hand on her butt and a hand on her back. I carry her to my room and lay her on the bed and cover her up. I walk around to the other side and slide in underneath the covers, once I turn off the lamp and roll over facing Annie she instantly curls up by me with her head on my bare chest. I wrap my arm around her petite body.

"Your amazing" she whispers, tracing different shapes on my stomach.

"Not as amazing as you" I run my hand through her hair.

"Goodnight"
"Goodnight Princess"