CHAPTER 4

Hanbin: Jennie?
Jennie: Happy birthday Hanbini!! (Holding a cake)
(Hanbin was surprised to see Jennie up there and he is more surprised that without realizing, it was already his birthday and this very important girl is celebrating it with him today. He was just staring at Jennie.)
Jennie: Hanbini?
Hanbin: (came to his senses) Ahh, thankyou. Thankyou Jenjen (then blows the candle)

(Jennie put the cake on the table and gave Hanbin his present. Thankfully, Jennie manage to buy him a gift in that short period of time)

Jennie: Here Hanbini! Happy birthday again!
Hanbin: (he took the gift and hug Jennie) Komawo Jenjen
Jennie: (she was surprised by Hanbin's hug) Ya! Did you make a wish before you blew the candle?
Hanbin: (Still hugging her) Of course, wanna know it?
Jennie: (looks at Hanbin) So are you going to tell me for real if I ask it?
Hanbin: (looks at Jennie seriously) Jennie Kim, stop being a friend to me

(Jennie was shocked by what he said so she stepped back but Hanbin pulled her back making them face each other closer than before)

Hanbin: Be my GIRLFIREND please? (Jennie was once again shocked) My wish was for you to answer me sincerely.

(Jennie's confuse until she figured out that Hanbin is very serious right now. It took 8 minutes for her to answer because she's just staring at Hanbin and Hanbin's doing the same. After sorting everything, she finally figured out her answer)

Jennie: Kim Hanbin, do you want me to answer yes? (She's very serious. Hanbin became nervous as Jennie became serious all of a sudden, he nodded) because I want that also to be my answer.
Hanbin: Yes!! Yes!!! (He keeps on jumping and jumping) no take backs! You're mine now Jennie Kim!

(Jennie's just laughing at Hanbin's childish yet charismatic attitude. They are now eating the cake to celebrate Hanbin's birthday and at the same time their first day as a couple.)

Hanbin: Jenjen thankyou for everything, although we just met 9 months ago, I became selfish that I already want you in my life. I know that we are still young and we have a lot of dreams to catch yet, I also know that it's gonna be hard but please bear with me?
Jennie: We are taking the same path Hanbini so please bear with me also. I know that we are going to make it someday.
Hanbin: (hugs Jennie then his phone is ringing, he looks at it then it was Jay) Oh shhh... I forgot.. (Jennie looked at his phone and told him to answer it. Hanbin answered it, he was expecting an angry Jay but instead, a congratulating Jay talked. Hanbin is confused, Jennie is laughing.)
Jay: Take your time Hanbina. Saeng-il chukahe! (Ends the call)
Hanbin: Wait hyung.... Jay!!! I don't get it, why isn't he angry? (Jennie's just laughing) Why are you laughing?
Jennie: Jay oppa succeeded
Hanbin: Succeeded? Eodi? Eonje? (Jennie explained her plan with Jay. Both of them are laughing.)