chapter 18

" someone's here to see you,Hoseok." Mrs Jung said knocking on the door

" Who is it mom?" Hoseok asked....he had been in his funk for 3 days.....he hadn't gotten out of bed in 2 and he hadn't taken a shower or eaten in 2 days either.

" Its me!!!" Jimin cheeered before opening the door and smothering Hoseok in a hug.( Hah y'all probably thought it was Taehyung)

" Jimin what are you doing here?" Hoseok asked not appreciating how the boy was so cheerful.

" I came to see you Hobi Hyung, how are you doing?" Jimin asked sitting on the unoccupied part of Hoseok's bed

" Well considering that I'm all over the news and I haven't showered....how do you think I'm doing Jimin?" Hoseok replied sarcastically

" I'm sorry to hear that Hyung.... but that's what I'm here for....if it makes you feel better you can pretend I'm Taehyung before he changed." Jimin said avoiding Hoseok's eyes

" Come here Jimin." Hoseok said scooting over in the bed and opening his arms. Jimin got right in bed and scooted into Hoseok's arms.

" Remember this, I don't want you to be Taehyung or Jungkook or anyone else.....I like you just the way you are and you don't need to be anyone else to please anyone..... especially me, ok?" Hoseok said before kissing Jimin's head

" Okay Hobi Hyung." Jimin said before drifting off to sleep in Hoseok's arms

______ meanwhile at the dorm______

"Its still your fault." Yoongi screams flailing his arms in the air

" No it's not!!!" Jungkook screams back.

If you told Jungkook that he would ever be screaming at his Hyungs he probably would have told you you were wrong and that it would never happen. But right now they were all in a heated argument about Hoseok's leaving.

Taehyung just sat quietly staring at the wall in a daze

" Yes it is!!!" Yoongi argued

" I told him that I didn't like him....I told him I like Namjoon and to not get his hopes up." Jungkook said

" It's my fault Hyung." Namjoon said tired of all of the constant fighting

Jungkook sighed how many times does he have to tell his boyfreind that he isn't at fault. No matter how many times Jungkook had to tell him he was going to tell him until he believes him.

" And how exactly is it your fault Namjoon?" Yoongi asked tired of people taking the blame for Kookie and taehyungs actions.

" Im supposed to be the leader...I'm supposed to handle these things and keep them from happening...I've been so caught up in me and Kookie....I will break it off immediately Hyung....and I will fix this." Namjoon said exiting before the rest of the group could see him cry.

" Yoongi Hyung....just so you know if Namjoon breaks up with me because you upset him then Hoseok Hyung will not be the only person who leaves the group"  Jungkook warned " and just because Jin won't give you some... doesent mean you can take your frustration out on others...maybe if you asked him he'd be willing" Jungkook screamed before running after Namjoon.

After Jungkook left Jin smacked Yoongi upside the head.

"Ouch." Yoongi complained

" Go apologize" Jin ordered

"Fine. Fine." Yoongi relented

Jungkook walked into Namjoon's room....closing the door quietly before locking it.

Yoongi made his way to Namjoon's door all ready to knock....but then he heard conversation and who was he to interrupt? So he stayed and eavesdropped pressing his ear to the door.

" Namjoon?" Jungkook called seeing the older cry who had his back turned to him and was laying down on the bed

Namjoon turned around and faced Jungkook " Kookie I don't think this is going to work."

"W-what? Why?" Jungkook stuttered trying to understand

" Because....I love you kookie but I was supposed to be looking out for the group....but instead I was busy with you" Namjoon confessed

" So your breaking up with me because Hoseok left?" Jungkook asked tears now streaming down his face

"I-i just think that we should-"

But Jungkook cute him off by kissing him and Namjoon melted....his knees weak and his mind foggy.

Jungkook broke off the kiss and pushed Namjoon over on the queen sized bed before laying down next to him.

Jungkook picked up Namjoon and placed him sitting on his lap. Namjoon looked down at Jungkook trying to figure out what he was trying to do.

"We will not be breaking up." Jungkook says running his hands along Namjoon's side feeling the warmness of his skin.

" Not now not ever." Jungkook says leaning forward and placing kisses along Namjoon's jaw....

" Because if we break up because of what Yoongi Hyung says I'm leaving bangtan..." Jungkook finishes now kissing down Namjoon's neck and sucking....rather harshly.

" K-kookie we s-shouldn't" Namjoon stuttered trying to pull away before he couldn't resist anymore.

" Why? You don't think I can handle it?" Jungkook asked repositioning Namjoon to where he wasn't sitting directly on his now very awake crotch.

" I-i ah" Namjoon stuttered rearranging himself on Jungkooks lap...oh how Jungkook wished Namjoon would stop moving.

" Oh I get it.... It's you who can't handle it... Right?" Jungkook asked grinding himself into Namjoon. Namjoon now had purple hickeys up and down his neck and along his jaw....and Jungkook was far from done

"N-nope I can handle it" Namjoon gritted out upset that the younger didn't think he could hadle whatever it was Jungkook was referring to. Namjoon thought he could handle anything.

" We'll see" Jungkook said before flipping Namjoon over so he was on top.

Yoongi grimaced his eyes bulging in horror.... Namjoon could certainly not handle it.... Yoongi had walked in on Jungkook touching himself and watching not so inappropriate videos on his computer....let's just say that Jungkook made the whole Asian small size thing look like the biggest lie ever...

Yoongi sighed even the youngest in the group was getting some....Yoongi seriously needed to step up his game.. ' I wonder if Jin is available for some fun...' Yoongi thought before going to search for his tall hyung.

As for Taehyung he hadn't moved..... He was blankly staring at the wall...he had been all day.....he hadn't moved since morning...not to go to the bathroom nor to eat....the doctor guessed Taehyung was depressed but no one had noticed....it wasn't like Taehyung was the most important or liked person as of late.

So as the rest of the group had fun or in Hoseok and Jimins case cuddled Taehyung just stared at the wall his mind blank,his eyes red and his mouth agape.