Seana

Lana
  I take a sip of my coffee and walk towards my trailer from down a street in Storybrooke. I run a hand through my hair and slick down my puffy jacket. I pull a tangerine out of my coat pocket and peel it, discarding the peel in a nearby trash can. I look towards granny's and see Ginny and the new Robin Hood chatting across the street. Sean, I think.
  I stop and subtly check him out while eating tangerine slices. He is noticeably taller than me, but not too tall. His jaw is pretty sharp and and covered in the cutest stubble. He chuckles at something Ginny says and I can't help but feel a little anger inside - even though Ginnifer is married to Josh and she would never do anything like that. He is beautiful from the side.
  He looks over at me, holding his smile. Sean giggles at me and I can't help but blush...I look down, realising that I dropped my tangerine - that's why he's laughing. God damn it. I chuckle and look up to see Sean and Ginny walking over to me. Ginny smiles sweetly at me and Sean grinning at the floor behind her. He has the cutest dimples, I just wanna touch his face, run my hands through his h-
  "Hey Lana," Ginny says with cute little smirk.
"Hey," I shyly giggle.
  Usually, I have no problems talking to people, but Sean is different. He is adorable and I haven't even heard him speak but he gives me butterflies.
  "'Ello," Sean says.
"Lana, this is Sean Maguire," Ginny begins, turning from me to him, "Sean, this is Lana Parrilla."
  "It's a pleasure to meet you," I blush, sticking my hand out, to shake.
  "The pleasure is all mine," he replies, slickly pulling his hand up to his lips to kiss mine, never breaking eye contact with me.
  His voice was deep and sexy. His smile, charming and addictive. His manner, cool and collected, yet very sweet. I felt a chill go through my spine.
  Ginny's phone rings and she picks up immediately - probably Josh.
  "Hey honey," she begins, "On my way, babe." G hangs up the phone and goes to hug me, "I'll see you later, hon," she says winking at me.
  "It was great to meet you Sean," Ginny says, briefly hugging him. "See you guys later," she smiles, waving as she walks in the opposite direction. Sean and I watch Ginny walk away until she is out of earshot.
  "What are you up to, Sean," I ask, hoping we can get to know each other more.
  "I was just planning on getting some lunch," he says with a smile, "Would you like to join me?"
  "I would really like that," I say, trying to hold back a smile, "Eat with me in my trailer?"
  "That sounds lovely," he says, holding an arm out for me to take.
  My smile breaks out as I grab his arm and we stroll towards the canopies where they serve us our food...like prison...but in a good way.
  I feel my body bursting with energy.
Sean swiftly stops us and firmly moves his hand to my forearm. "Are you alright, Lana," Sean asks, concern in his deep, sultry voice.
  "Of course, why do you ask?"
"Lana, you're shaking," Sean says, reaching a hand up towards my face.
  I jerk away, a little nervous, and then return to my former position. Sean tucks a hair behind my ear, looking into my eyes. His eyes are a beautiful blue, and radiate like sunshine reflected on the shallow ocean waters.
  "Yeah, I'm just cold," I smile, turning to continue our journey.
  Sean put his arms on either side of me and rubs my arms, trying to warm me up, but I'm not cold. We relink our arms, in sync and silently smile, the rest of our walk to the lunch area.
  Sean and I grab our boxed meals and milkshakes and I lead him back to my trailer.
  Sean sets the boxes on my table and we sit on the faux leather sofa, knees facing each other. I hold out my hand to give Sean his milkshake and I notice his strong hand quivering.
  I set the milkshake in front of him on the table and put his hand in mine. His soft hands could engulf mine. I caress his hand in mine, lovingly and the trembling comes to a stop.
  "I'm sorry, I'm just a tad nervous," Sean blushes, with his signature grin, dropping his head to his lap.
  I slowly unlock our hands and begin to eat my burger. I look up and Sean to see him gulping down the milkshake without a straw.
  He pulls the vanilla milkshake away from his face, to reveal his moustache, covered in whipped cream.
  I slowly lean in and wipe the drink residue on Sean's upper lip. He flinched at first, but let's me. When I pull my thumb away, Sean draws it into his mouth and licks the whipped cream off. I giggle like a schoolgirl and Sean puts a hand on my knee and grins so much, his eyes squint.
  "I love your laugh, Lana," Sean says, coolly looking into my eyes.
  "I love your smile, Sean," I reply, putting my hand on his.
  We finish our meal with hefty conversation, and a lot of laughs. I really enjoy Sean.
  "Do you smoke?" I ask, hopefully.
"Uh, yeah," Sean responds, as though he wasn't expecting that question.
  I pull out a joint and sit back down next to Sean.
  "I quite like you, Lana," Sean says, with a smile.
  "I quite like you, Sean," I reply.
I light the joint and take two hits, then pass it to Sean.
  "Thank you," Sean says graciously. Sean takes a puff and taps some ashes into the ashtray.
  "Of course, no problem," I reply, taking the joint from him and taking a puff.
  We finish up the joint, with pleasant small talk, and lots of smiles.
  At this point, I'm cuddled on Sean's chest, our hands interlocked, quietly chatting.
  Sean pulls away, our hands still intertwined, "This has been absolutely lovely-" Sean starts.
  "As you predicted," I interrupt with a small smile.
  "But I have a scene at 1:30," Sean says jokingly frowning at me. I giggle and look at the clock.
  1:24
  I pull Sean's hand to my mouth and lightly kiss it.
  "Until next time, Sean," I say, rising from the couch to lead Sean out.
  "Until next time, Lana," Sean responds as we stand at the door.
  Sean runs a hand through my hair and rests it on my cheek. He tenderly kisses my cheek and then exits.
  "Until next time," I repeat, in a whisper, still dazed.
  I plop onto the couch and look at the time again.
  1:26
  I had a scene 20 minutes ago, but it was worth missing...