PLEASE READ!

Hello!

First things first, if you're looking for a fic that consists of a female lead that is insecure, shy, and a virgin then you've come to the wrong place. This fic is not going to have an inexperienced female virgin who let's a guy that she just met finger her in a dark room, give her a hickey, and mark her as 'his'.

Don't get me wrong, I've read stories that have consisted of cliches like that and I enjoyed them greatly. But...it's 2018 now and we don't play that game anymore.

Also, a little heads up, the female lead (Gia) will be Hispanic. I'm not assigning a certain actress or celebrity to her 'role' mainly because I don't want to end up choosing someone that you may dislike. It would kinda ruin the story for you. I know I've definitely passed on reading certain fanfics because I didn't like who the author chose as the leading lady.

For certain chapters there will be photos to correspond with the story, I don't own any of the photos I just found them online. Sadly, I won't be putting any photos of Harry along with any chapters to show what he's supposed to look like because I want you to feel free to imagine whichever 'Harry Era' is your favorite.

Thank you so much for reading this page, I know most people just ignore this stuff so it means a lot to me that you read it. Feel free to inbox me any questions or just comment them.

Please vote for this chapter so I know that you're interested in the story to continue.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!