Part 18

Murdoc pov

I couldnt help but let depressing thoughts in my head. It was trapped in my mind. I was stuck in this world of pain and misery. Sweet satan help me....
I looked at the pill bottle beside me. It was completely full. I grabbed it and poured all the pills out on my palm

Do it you worthless peice of shit...

Yeah do it no one cares about you anyway....

Not even 2D your crush, you faggot..

A tear rolled down my cheek. Its true.... 2D would never like me back. All the horrible things i do to him. To Everybody. I was sobbing now. Im gonna do it. I put my hand closer to my mouth. I opened my mouth and tilted my hand. 1 pill fell in my mouth. Then i heard a knock on my door.

2D pov

I heard sobbing from muds room. I slowly stepped to the door and knocked lightly.
"M-mudz?.... are you okay?"
There was a silence after that.
"Im fine stu...."
I couldnt help but notice that his voice sounded croaky. Like he was crying...
"C-can i come in?"
"Sure dullard"
I walked in his dim room. I sat beside him on his bed
I saw an open pill bottle on the table beside me. It was empty?
"Hey mudz..... are you okay?"
"2D...... ive been meaning to tell you something" he sighed "i like you.... i like you so much... and i know you dont like me back....but i like you okay?...." my eyes went wide i like you too mudz. 2D thought to himself. I got up off the bed and walked to the side murdoc was sitting. I sat next to him and looked into his mismatched eyes. I dont know what was wrong with me. I just all of a sudden had a wave of confidence. I grabbed his chin and lightly kissed him. It wasnt like our drunk makeout sessions. It was full of love and it was passionate.

I pulled away before it could get into anything more.
"Th-thanks stu...." he was blushing.... it looked adorable.
"I love you too...." and with that i got up and walked to the door. I opened it and i looked back at him. He was blushing harder and he was looking straight at the ground. His eyes were wide and he had a little smile on his face. He is adorable. He is mine.