mornings with sean

play the song to get the feels ;)

  i cracked open my eyelids and let them adjust to the sunlight that was peeking through the windows, the clock to my left had read 7 am and unfortunately i had work in 2 hours. i looked down to see the precious asian boy whose head was on my chest peacefully sleeping. his quiet little snores and my light breathing filled our bedroom, i brought my finger up to trace all his features from his cute little nose to his small pouty lips that looked absolutely kissable right now.

  his muscular arm was draped over my stomach and i just laid there admiring his features how puffy his face was from sleep and the little mole next to his nose on the left side of his face. when i moved to trace his eyes he stirred in his sleep and reached up to grab my hand and intertwine it with his. he craned his neck to see my face and his eyes opened and suddenly i remembered why i fell in love with this boy 3 years ago.

  "good morning baby," he whispered in his low morning voice.
"hi love," i said my voice still sated with sleep.
i ran my fingers through his soft hair and stared at his face suddenly remembering how much he has accomplished in his short time on this earth. he was traveling the world, teaching in other countries, and on one of the biggest dance shows in the world. watching him teach his classes always brought a smile to my face, he's so passionate about it and it fuels a fire in him i've never seen when he sings or cooks.

  dancing was a big part of him and he always amazes me when he shows me his new choreographies which always end in me crying and forehead kisses because of all the emotion he puts into it. i was pulled out of my trance when i felt the bed shift and looked to see sean sitting up, his back muscles flexing and contracting as he reached his hands up to stretch. "i have a class to teach today at 7, do you wanna come," he offered. i nodded my head and reached out for him to get back into bed since i had another hour and a half to spare before work.

  instead of laying back down he pulled me into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist so we could go downstairs. he sat me on the island as he moved around the kitchen gathering things to make breakfast. i hopped off the counter to make coffee since if i didn't have any i'd never function today it's just how i am. after i was done setting up the coffee machine i turned around to be hit in the face with a bunch of flour and when i opened my eyes there stood sean lew clutching his stomach while tears escaped from his eyes from how hard he was laughing.

  i reached over to pick up an egg on the counter and cracked it over his head and watched his facial expression change from playful to angry because of what i did. now it was my turn to laugh and i ended up on the floor because i didn't have the energy to stand anymore, once i was done i stood up and said, "you know you're cleaning this right?" he nodded his head and pulled me into a hug and told me i should start getting ready for work because i only had an hour until i had to go.

  he looked at me and said, "you know i love you with my whole heart right?"
"yeah i love you more though," i answered. he chuckled and sent me off to the bathroom. yeah, mornings with sean was definitely the best part of this relationship.
___________
ok i'm very new to this so bare with me on these i'll try to update as much as i can, also don't be a silent reader :)
-s