Peter Parker

OMG JUST REMEMBER IN REAL LIFE HE IS CURRENTLY 22 LMAO

You look up and to your surprise it's Peter. He stares at the bottle with his eyes wide and you almost feel a bit insecure as if he doesn't want to. He slowly looks up and you give him a slight smile. He looks at everyone around us who are staring intently at the innocent Peter Parker about to kiss you. Was he innocent though ? you wondered.

You didn't think he would have the courage to go to you so instead you crawled to him and grabbed his face that clearly looked shaken. His face turns a light shade of red as he whispers, "Y/N , I'm not even sure how to kiss properly..." you smile as you lightly brush your thumb over his cute face. "It's okay peter ..." you get really close as to where your lips brush against his, "I'll teach you." You say staring at him with deep affection. You hear a whistle behind you and you know it's because your bending down in the view of the others but at this point you drowned them out. all you wanted was Peters lips on yours.

"Come closer..." you whisper at him as he gulps and slowly presses his lips on yours. He stays still but you could feel his cheeks start to heat since your hands are on his face. You slightly part your lips and start to move them against his. you can tell that he's struggling so you try not to go to fast.

you hear him whimper and it only encourages you to bite his lip lightly. you pull away and see his flushes face as his eyes open. You pretend not to notice his bulge he has on his pants and you turn around with a smile on your face. Most of their mouths are a little parted, "are you guys happy now?" You raise your eyebrow as you cross your arms waiting for a reply with a smirk on your lips.