Tears

Author: Greetings I am back! I have ideas so let's continue.

Bella's POV
I see my mom and Marcel's mom running full speed towards us. Marcel and I exchanged scared looks before we could say something we where brought into a hug then they were touching our faces to check if nothing is wrong with us. Then our mom started saying:

" en donde estaban los dos" (where where you two)
" creí que algo te pasó" (I thought something happened to you)
" ay gracia por cuidar a nuestros ángeles" (Oh Thank you for keeping our two angels safe"

They had tears in theirs eyes. After that moment we where being yelled at:

"Que le pasa a los dos" (what wrong with you two)
" Bella estás castigada" (Bella your grounded)
" tu también Marcel" (You to Marcel)
" oye en dónde estaban" (so hey where, were you guys)

B&M: We went on a walk

Moms: why didn't you tell us

Bella: It was my fault something happened and I got upset and ran off. Marcel came running after me. We where talking and lost track of time. We are sooo sorry Mami and Mrs. Ruiz.

Marcel: Mami and Mrs. Rodriguez I am deeply sorry making you both worry about us it will never happen again.

My mom: Its ok but just don't do it again but you are still grounded.

Marcel's Mom: mismo para tu Marcel. Pero que paso?

B&M: Ummmm

Isabella: It was my fault I posted something and people started attacking her.

Marcel's mom: What did you post?

Isabella: A picture of Marcel and Bella and people started commenting mean things about Bella.

My Mom: Como que?

Isabella: I can't say it. Here just look your self.

Mom's (Bella's Mom's POV)
I looked at the phone I could not believe what people where commenting. I knew Marcel and Bella liked each other but how people where responding to the picture made me upset. It made me feel like I failed at protecting my little girl. I didn't even notice a year roll down my cheek until Bella wiped my year from my check. I looked up at Marcel and Bella both looked sad. Marcel's mom asked me what it said I handed the phone to her. She had the same expression I did.

Isabella's POV (didn't see that coming did you)
When I handed the phone to Bella's Mom I already regretted it she looked so sad. Then when when Marcel's Mom saw it it made my heart hurt that they felt so sad.

Bella's POV
I wiped the tear going  down my moms cheek when I saw how crushed she was I was about to cry. My mom and Marcel's mom walked in the house heart broken. Marcel rapped his arms around me I broke down in his arms. He started drawing circle on my back we looked like this.

Daniel's POV (didn't see that coming did you) When I saw Bella break down in Marcel's arms I felt so bad

When I saw Bella break down in Marcel's arms I felt so bad. Maria was so confused. She. Was asking me why her mom was sad I didn't know what to say. Then Isabella told. Aria that they should go play in the pool. Maria ran and jumped in. Isabella signaled me to leave Marcel and Bella alone. I left and followed Isabella.

Marcel's POV
Finally lady it's been almost everyone's POV but mine.
Oh I can change that real quick.
No no it's ok *nervous laugh*
That's what I thought *smirks and walks away*

I had my arms wrapped around Bella. I started drawing circles on her back to try and calm her down. It worked and her breathing slowed down. I rested my chin on her head. Until she moved her head to look up at me. Her eyes beautiful even if she was crying. But it hurt seeing her glossy red puffy eyes because I knew she was in pain. It hurt more knowing that I couldn't stop her from being sad.