coming out | liza koshy | part one

LIZA POV

I woke up, yawning as I looked at the clock, 2:30am, damn its late I thought as I rubbed my eyes. Looking next to me I smiled as I looked at my girlfriend, y/n. I got up slowly, trying to wake her up as I heard the a knock at my front door. Looking through the peephole I sighed as I opened the door, "what are you doing here David, it's three in the morning" I say as i let him inside. "It's actually two thirty am -" "you know what I mean, David" I say as I look at back at him as I walk into my kitchen. "But really, dobrik, what are you doing he-" before I can finish my sentence, he passes his phone to me and walks into the living room past me and starts to pace around the room. "I don't know who posted it or how they got a hold of it" he says as he pulls his hair. I glance at him and his phone a few times before pressing resume on the video. "What are you talking about? Why vide-" I slowly stop as i cover my mouth. I see a picture of y/n and I, we were kissing in front of my house. I look back at David, glancing at the phone, horrified as the drama channel continues to show the picture. fuck.

Y/N POV

waking up i sigh as I see an empty bed. I grab my phone from the side dresser and groan as I realize as i realize i didn't charge it and looked to the open door as I heard hushed, frantic voices from downstairs, before making my way to the living room. "What's wrong baby?" I say causing Liza to stop talking. I look to who she's talking to and frown as I see David looking frantic, pulling his hair. "What's going on?" I glance between the two before walking towards Liza, "why aren't you answering me?" I look at Liza before glancing at the phone in her hand, covering my mouth with my hand as I take it in.......

to be continued....(??)
I haven't edited this yet and I haven't wrote fanfic/imagines in a long time so please 🐻 with me 😂😅 so if you have any advice,or suggestions please leave a comment or message me, would love to grow more as a writer, so constructive criticism is always welcomed ☺️☺️