Àixīn meets Jungkook

(My first story and I'm bad at English so I'm sorry if it is bad.)

Àixīn was finishing practicing, and getting her things together. But she really had to use the ladies room and was running downstairs saying "Pardon" with nobody in the hallway. She was looking down but bumped into a hard big wall. She falls on her bum, not knowing who it is she repeatedly starts bowing. Still not knowing he finally says " That's ok" she knew that voice from anywhere. She finally looks up and sees Jungkook in all his glory.

 She finally looks up and sees Jungkook in all his glory

Àixīn being very shy faints. And that's how Jungkook and Àixīn first meet.JungKook was afraid that he killed somebody so he started to shake her. Jungkook had her head in his lap and as she woke up she saw his face. Àixīn eyes got as big as they ever had. She got up very quickly bowing deeply. Red face all over she completely forgot she had to use the restroom. Jungkook asked if she was ok, Jungkook felt bad and had nothing else to do so he asked if she wanted to go get something to eat. An àixīn mouth was gaping like a fish, said " Y-e-es" stuttering more than usual.

 An àixīn mouth was gaping like a fish, said " Y-e-es" stuttering more than usual

Jungkook smiled making Àixīn blush ten times harder. They go to Harbourside (great buffet in Hong Kong). Jungkook asked a little about Àixīn like why she wanted to be a KPOP idol, and vice-versa. After their done, Jungkook walks her to her apartment and kisses her cheek goodnight. Àixīn was glad she was home and went inside and fainted. Early morning she woke up and forgot she had to use the bathroom.