Sorry

Eren's POV

Hi my name is Eren. Some of you already know that though. I am currently finishing preparing the tables for dinner. I'm waiting for my boyfriend, Levi, to come home. We haven't been able to eat together since he got that job so I want to eat with him today. I drank about three mugs of coffee so I'm practically ready to bounce off the walls.

I hear his car park in front of the house. I run towards the door. He opens the door and I jump on him wrapping my arms around his neck. We both fall towards the ground.

"Ack." He hit his back on the door behind him.

"Hi Levi!!!" I say excitedly.

"H-hey Eren..." He sounded completely drained.

"Are you tired?"

"Why the hell wouldn't I be tired." He sounded like he was getting angry. I detached myself from him and looked down to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry. I was just concerned..."

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to yell at you..." A wave of silence walked through the room... "I can smell that you made food."

"Oh yea...I completely forgot about that. Let's go eat then." We got up and headed towards the kitchen. We sat down and made our plates.

"Itadakimasu~..." we said in unison. We started eating.

"You really are good at cooking." His eyes were finally starting to light up a bit.

"Aww thanks." I got a little bit embarrassed at that comment. We continued to talk but it wasn't really anything exciting.

"Oh Eren...I'm not gonna be able to...go out tomorrow..." Tomorrow we were supposed to go to get tea together.

"Why what happened?!"

"Um...they are gonna be low on staff so they need me to come in..."

"B-but you promised..."

"I know but-" I cut him off

"Then why didn't you tell them you had something to do..."

"I would've but-..."

"Then why didn't yo-" A loud bang on the table stopped me from talking.

"TCH, STOP ASKING SO MANY GOD DAMN QUESTION!! DAMN BRAT..." That...hurt... I grabbed my chest and looked down...

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to upset you."

"Wait...no eren I didn't mean-" I ran upstairs and shut the door...

I don't understand what happened. A little bit over a month ago our relationship was happy and free. It was all about being young and having fun. Now look Eren... It seems like we keep screwing things up and pissing off Levi. You said you would learn to cope with the new changes but you keep messing it up...

I was heading straight to my bed after changing when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the bedroom door to see Levi.

"I'm sorry Eren..." Does the word 'sorry' really mean anything when you're saying it practically everyday... what am I saying...

"Its okay. You're stressed. I should be the one apologizing."

"No you shouldn't be. I was the one who raised my voice." Once again, another wave of silence came through the room. "I think I might be able to get off at 8 o'clock tommorow so if you still want to go somewhere..."

"Yea! I dont really know what coffee shops are open that late but sure..." He giggled a little while I beamed with joy.

"Good night Eren.." He turned around going towards his room. Before he could get far enough, I pulled on his sleeve.

"Hey..c-can I sleep with you..." I felt my face heat up. I looked up to see Levi's face completely red.

"I-i mean...this isn't really the best atmosphere to be doing that type of thing but if you want to..." I was confused.

"I just want to sleep with you..."

"I-I mean if you want to...it might hurt though..." What is he on about...

"How would sleeping with you hurt?"

"You're so innocent..." Is he on something

"Can..we just hurry up I'm tired.."

"Tired...OH..you meant...oh...forget what I said..."what is talking about...wait...

"Did you think I was talking about..."

"What..pft..no..." He looked over his shoulder trying to play it off as if he didn't know anything.

"Levi! How indecent!" He started to laugh while I sat there blushing forty-nine shades of red. He grabbed me by the hand and lead me towards his room while I hung my head down in embarrassment. He lead to his bed. I got in and when he got in, I snuggled up next to him.

"G'night Eren..."

"Night....."

-TBC-

A/N:I hope you are liking it so far. Vote. And comment if you did. Bye