Chapter 7

HINDI NIYA alam kung ano ang kaniyang gagawin sa oras na ito. Her mind was already clouded with all the possible things that will happen to her and all of this are pure negative. Hindi niya man gustong isipin pero sa sitwasyon niyang ito ay hindi niya maiwasang mag-overthink. She can't even move even a single muscle and she felt so helpless about it.

Aside from that, she felt so sad, scared and angry. Sad because of his sudden changes. Scared because of what Red is supposedly doing to her. Angry because she felt used and betrayed.

She thought he's genuinely good at her but she's wrong. Red fooled him. This guys is deceiving her for a very long time. Isa din pala ito sa mga lalaking may lihim na motibo sa kaniya.

"Let's get inside," she heard him said that and then her entire body followed her. Hindi na rin ito kataka-taka pa dahil nasa kontrol nito ang kaniyang buong katawan.

She didn't know what to do right now. She just hopelessly waiting for something bad that she couldn't imagine it would happened to her.

Is this really happening? O Isa Lang din itong masamang bangungot?

Her heart became more erratic when she heard the door closed and locked. What is she going to do now?

'Kill him.'

She heard someone said inside her and the most confusing part was she sounded just like hers.

'Who are you?'

'Ako ay ikaw.'

Natuon naman ang kaniyang atensiyon kay Red ng ihiga na siya nito sa kama habang puno ng pagnanasa siya nitong tinitingnan. She then started touching her face and all she did was to beg at him but still she gets nothing in response.

'Kill him.'

Someone said again inside her mind. A lone tears then escaped into her eyes when Red forcefully tear her clothes.

'Kill him now Chantria. Don't just cry. Fight back!'

"I-I can't." She said while crying.

Si Red naman ay hindi na makatao ang ginawa. She's now kissing her neck and it is going down. Sobra ang pandidiri niya sa oras na ito.

"P-Please. Please help me," she said desperately this time.

'Your wish is my command.'

And after that she didn't remember the next thing happened. What she just know was someone take over her body and do the thing that she can't do.

"YOU TASTE so good Chantria," Red said while doing something inhumane to the unconscious woman underneath him. He's really enjoying what he is doing to her but not until he saw Chantria's eye open.

Sa hindi niya mapaliwanag na kadahilanan ay bigla siyang nakaramdam ng takot sa dalaga. Her eyes are intently looking at him that almost pierces through his evil soul.

"You.need.to.die."

Bago pa maka-react si Red ay natagpuan na niya ang kaniyang katawan na tumilapon sa ding-ding ng silid. It was too powerful that his body almost breakthrough the thickness of it and completely destroyed it.