Ch3 / Family and boyfriends

Gabi's pov

When we got to the house I saw Taylor out side next to my mom and I almost screamed . I got out of the car and ran over to them and huged them and they smiled and said " Hi , Gabi we missed you and your sisters . How are you ? " they asked and I said " Great , I've missed you both too . " I am so happy to see them . After that me and Taylor go back to my favorite place and I am even happier now " So, I have missed you and I haven't been able to do this to you . " He said than kissed me and sparks fly " I've missed that too" I said than I kissed him back.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Olivia's pov

After we ate dinner I went to see some friends and family and I had fun . When we went home I was happy it wasn't a full moon tonight and I am scared to death to see my other old friends that are werewolfs too and they don't know about Gabi and jennette being my sisters because I have known them since I was 5 years old and I don't want anything to happen to them and I am just 3 to be able to go see them but when that happens I have to make sure that they stay home.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jennette's pov

When we got home I went straight to sleep because I have been spending most of my life hiding my feelings and I don't want to see or feel anything else today but instead of sleeping I ended up crying and Sam came in and said " Hey , Jennette are you okay . what's wrong honey ? " and I lened in and cried into her shoulder and than after a few minutes I said " well , I can't tell anyone about me being normal I don't fit in with my sisters or my mom and dad and they don't know about it though , " and I cried again .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sam's pov

After a while Jennette fell asleep in my arms . So , I layed her down on the bed and left . As I left Olivia and Gabi can in a asked what happened and I told them and they were so surprised by what I said . Then, me and the 2 girls went to sleep.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●