0.1

THE LOUD MUSIC echoed from the large living room where 7 teenagers sat around the coffee table, sipping on expensive champagne

THE LOUD MUSIC echoed from the large living room where 7 teenagers sat around the coffee table, sipping on expensive champagne. The gorgeous house belonged to none other than the Kuwonu family, and stood in a street filled with nothing less than huge, extravagant houses.

The eldest son, Zion, sat on the plush white rug with his legs outstretched, a glass of champagne in his hand that his parents would kill him for if they saw him drinking it.

Cindy sat on the corner of the white sofa, scrolling through her phone. "If they don't get here soon, I'm going to lose it."

"Can you really be surprised? They are almost never on time." laughed Mariana, rolling her eyes as she bit into a slice of pizza.

As if on cue, there was a 'ding' and Arielle Garcia quickly retrieved her phone from the pocket of her jean shorts. "Cece just texted me, they're outside." She informed them, standing up from her spot on the rug next to her boyfriend Nick and tiptoeing through the large arch doorway toward the front door.

Arielle was immediately greeted with 3 more girls.

"The party's here bitches!" Crimson King announced as she entered the living room waving a bottle of fireball in the air. Brandon jumped to his feet, embracing his girlfriend in a tight hug.

Serina then entered the room, followed by Celída.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only one who even drinks that." Zion chuckled at Crimson as he watched the three girls take their seats.

"You're wrong." Celída shrugged as she took the bottle from Crimson, pouring herself a glass and going to sit by Arielle and Nick.

Edwin, Serina's on-and-off boyfriend, threw her a wink and continued watching his phone.

Gesturing to the empty shot glasses scattered across the coffee table, Serina Torres scoffed. "I see you guys started without us?"

Brandon was quick to utter a response. "Not our fault you don't know how to be on time."

Crimson gasped dramatically, playfully pushing Brandon's shoulder. "How could you say that? I'm offended, babe."

Celída's laugh bounced off the polished walls. "You should really apologize to your girl, B."

Zion turned down the music, raising his glass to the people in front of him. "Time for a toast." He grinned, his best friend Edwin immediately cheering for him.

"So we've officially survived our Junior year," He started, not even able to say another word before Nick yells an obnoxious "Hell yeah".

"New relationships were formed." Crimson and Brandon smiled at each other. "And some crashed and burned." Zion smirked as he glanced at Celída, who laughed as she recalled their immature and petty breakup.

"Our group even gained a new member." He gestured at Mariana, who smiled shyly. "And, wow, who the fuck even knows what went on between Renna and Edwin." The group laughed, Serina rolling her eyes.

"She's crazy." Edwin mouthed at Zion, earning a hard punch in the arm from Crimson.

"Anyway, the point of this is that I got myself the greatest group of people on this fucking planet, and I hope to God that I never lose any of you." Zion nodded before sitting back down next to Celída.

"Amen!" Mariana shouted, clapping for Zion.

Zion looked to his left, where his childhood best friend Edwin Honoret sat. "Nice one bro." Edwin grinned, high fiving the boy. Zion chuckled, putting some popcorn in his mouth.

"Yeah, that was cute Z." Cece said from beside him, smiling. Celída de la Rosa meant a lot to Zion, although they were no longer dating, she was his best friend after Edwin.

Cece, Crimson and Serina lived in a very different world from the rest of the gang. Edwin, Zion, Arielle, Nick, Mariana, Cindy and Brandon all came from extremely wealthy families and lived in fancy, expensive mansions in the rich part of town. The three girls, however, lived in a poor neighborhood on the outskirts of the city. Despite the different environments in which they grew up in, they are treated the same as anyone else in the close friendship group.

"Cindy, you ok?" Arielle frowned as she noticed her friend's unusual quietness. Cindy looked to Arielle, snapping out of whatever trance she was in.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about Austin." She shrugged, smiling weakly as Mariana wrapped an arm around her.

"He'll be fine, angel." Serina smiled sympathetically. Cindy's boyfriend Austin Porter had recently gotten into a car accident. His injuries were minor, but he was hospital bound until he healed.

Crimson downed the rest of the alcohol in her glass. "He'd want you to have fun." She said through a few coughs as the strong liquid burned her throat, pouring another shot and handing it to Cindy.

"Woohoo!" Brandon cheered as Cindy took the shot. "Let's get fucked up!"

-

THE NIGHT went on, and the teens got more and more drunk. Mariana's girlfriend Kylie had arrived an hour after Zion's big toast, unnecessarily late as usual. She was instantly greeted by sloppy kisses from her drunk girlfriend. It was now nearing 5am, and everything had calmed down.

Crimson lay asleep on Brandon's lap, who was lovingly running his hands through her hair. "Hey Z, you mind if we go into your room?" He whispered, trying not to wake the few people who had already fallen asleep.

"Go for it." Zion grinned at the two, getting to his feet to stand by the fireplace.

As he looked upon his best friends, he felt content. He knew this would be the best summer ever, and nothing could ruin it.

THIS WAS KINDA TRASH BUT I PROMISE IT'LL GET BETTER.

I completely forgot about this book hence why it took so long to update lmao

( pls vote and comment !! it means a lot )