End

*Read for recovery😊*

And that does it.

Hope you guys enjoyed this. I really wanted to try one ever since I read something similar.

Oh, and you saw the title of the last one, right?

Well, I didn't name it "New book" for nothing. After the rain, there's always gonna be the sun. It can't rain forever. That's why the sequel to this would be about the good stuff! Stories to mend the heart. I don't know when I'll be able to write though. I was actually thinking that this type of book could be a collection or something.

And before I officially end it, I want to leave you with this:

The world is cruel. It can give you the good times but most of the time, it gives you rotten eggs, lemons, etc. That's why happiness can never come from the world, guys. It comes from you.

You're the only one who can clear away your gray skies.

You decide to be happy. And never lose hope! Don't lose to this world. There's always a happy ending for you. Find it. Stories only end when the character does. So keep going.

As Frank Gifford said on the quote above:

Gray skies are just clouds passing over.

I know it may not be that easy. I can't judge situations I've never been through. But here's what I'm sure of:

None of us wants to live in the pain forever.

So, even though it's gonna be hell to move on, try. And with that little spark of hope, tear away through those freaking gray skies, carrying your sufferings as strength.

Anyway, hope you had fun reading and that you learned a lot even though it's just seven words per chapter.

Thank you God for giving me the strength to keep typing down stuff.

And to you too, guys. Thank you for all your love and support. Wouldn't be writing without them. Thank you for being my inspiration and for being one of the reasons I can clear my own gray skies. All the love!

Til the next book!

-Ahn Onimus