Monster Inside

{Y/N p.o.v}

As i hear the clock go tick tock in my classroom, i wait for the bell to ring. my im zoning out like always thinking of how to run away from the bullies Skip and matt but they always seem to find me somehow i feel my fingers twitch out then into a fist i look around to see my friend Jamey and Lavender looking at my arm to my hand i was nervous to deal with the bullies again.

There was the bullies Skip and mathu. Skip had dirty blond hair and ocean eyes i dont get why all the girls fall for him im guess because he's strong and all that but he's rude and mean. He bullied me since i was a child. We used to be close friends until he found matt the main kill buzz of the school he was a party animal but loved to bully us red bloods or low bloods Jamey was a green blood or a middle blood Lavender was a purple blood that means a high blood she was like the bee queen and we're all of the bees expect me i saw the other side and that's why we're friends i've seen her not so perfect queen bee side and she thought that was beautiful that someone like me a low blood would accept someone like her a high blood {happy 11:11 thats the time atm xD} it was crazy for her. I loved them both very dearly.

Lavender has beautiful chocolate brown skin and black midnight hair with purple streaks and she always made the boys fall in love with her. You would think she'd be one of those snobby girly girls but she actually is very sweet and caring and she wears a lot of blue and white and sometimes red. But at times she can turn into her roast mode where she will roast anyone that her or someone she cares about. Then we come to Lavender she wears a lot of patterns on her clothes and sometimes just blue and gray or just black.she has very light freckles and pale white skin and long brownish red hair and hazel nut eyes.

The bell rang and i didn't notice until Lavender slapped me lightly across the face it didn't hurt well maybe a little but it felt like a little pinch i look around to see if everyone was leaving the classroom looks like it's time for art class i walk out into the hallway to look around to see if i can see skip or matt and i sigh in relief but then i feel someone staring at me i turn around to be punched in the face i fell on the floor then i felt being kicked in the stomach i could he cracks yep my rib cage is broken. Ouch but i didn't care i coughed up blood i was about to pass out from blood lost but before i did i felt a chill go into my heart and into my veins i knew that it was going to happen they were gonna die i had to Run.Now. they stopped and pulled my hair hard up and whispered "if you tell one word to Lavender about this i will kill you." and kicked him in the nuts and ran. He tried to run after me but my monster form started to come out i ran even faster. And my nails and teeth became sharp i need to run faster. I ran outside the school and into the forest near my secret area. They could never find me here and there's a barrier around here from my sister. Only Lavender can come in and out not even Jamey can come in. i look around and see that i'm in my monster form. Damn it. I see Lavender look straight at me i don't know what to do. So i run i hear her calling after me great she knows its me......