chapter one

I was getting ready for my big race and didn't know what suit to put on.I mean i know that it's gonna get muddy and all but still i wanted to look nice for when I "win"     

I finally decided on choosing the pink and orange suit with the matching pink boots.(yay)

"Charlie" my father yells from  down the hall.

"Coming" I say under my breath.While looking at myself in the mirror.

I can't belive I'm finally going back on the tracks after what happened last September.It was the most terrifying day of my life.

* flash back *

"You ready" my dad asked me before they called my name in the loud speaker.

"totally" I said nervously as can be.

I sliped on my helmet and got on my dirt bike.And waited for my cue.

I gripped the handle and went toward the the mountain jump. Next thing I know I was on the ground holding on to my wrist.

* end of flash back *

Its been almost six months since it happen and I still don't understand what happened once I was in the air.My thoughts get cut off by my dad barging into my room.

"Are you done" he asked annoyed. I shook my head in response.

"so lets go,what are you waiting for darling" "nothing just worried a bit" he gave me a warm hug and said it would be okay and just to concentrate a bit more and all of a sudden a tear came out of my eye and I quickly wiped it away. 

I didn't want him to see that I was still a bit scared. But I have to be strong and we'll continue with my career in the motercross business.

___________

yea it's very short sorry about that .It's just I'm not the writing type so yea but i will try and do my best -lalay