Marriage

You after/while reading this:

Okay let's start~

___________________________________

Third person POV

It seemed like it was a day like any other for the Lendex couple, the two just walking around the park as a date.

Levi was holding Windex's bottle neck tightly as always, but Windex noticed that its raven haired boyfriend looked somewhat nervous.

"Spray spray"

Windex sprayed all over Levi's hand (kinky), and somehow the man knew exactly what his cleanfriend meant.

He shook his head lightly and smiled down at it.

"Its nothing, really, don't worry about it"

Windex still looked doubtful, but decided to let it go and enjoy the day with its boyfriend.

After a while though, it was more evident Levi's nervousness, and the cleaning supply decided to insist more.

"Spray..."

"I said it's nothing" Levi sighed, running his fingers through his raven hair.

Windex was beginning to feel annoyed at its boyfriend behaviour.

"SPRAY SPRAY!"

The man, startled for his cleanfriend sudden outburst, huffed and shut his eyes closed.

"Fine! I wanted it to be a surprise for when we arrived home but-"

He gently placed Windex on the ground and took something out of his pants' back pocket. He then kneeled in front of the love of his life and struggled to look at it properly.

Windex felt like it could spray tears at any moment.

"Windex, you've been always there for me, you were the only one who's always shared and supported my obsession for cleaning, and always helping me with that.

You don't know how much I'm thankful for that, and even though sometimes you get our bed wet with your cleaning product (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) I still love you, and I always will.

There's nothing which can make that change, not even other cleaning supplies. I know you're the one for me"

Windex could feel soap tears running down its face. Levi opened the small box that he was holding in his hand.

"So Windex, will you marry me?"

Windex was just so happy that it couldn't contain itself anymore as it jumped and sprayed all around happily.

Levi slipped the ring on Windex's neck and fibally hugged his cleancé.

_

"Levi Ackerman, do you want to take Windex as your cleanband, to love and treasure it?"

Erwin asked Levi, his 'How to marry 101' book in hand.

Levi looked straight to Windex, and finally said,

"Yes"

Erwin turned to look at Windex.

"and Windex, do you want to take Levi Ackerman as your husband, to love him and to help him always keep your place clean?"

Windex, overwhelmed,

"S-spray"

Erwin looked first at Levi, and then moved his blue eyes on Windex.

"You can kiss the cleanband"

And with that kiss, everything was sealed.

Husband and cleanband,

Living happily ever after.