A u t h o r ' s n o t e

Bis-Mil-Lah-Hir-Rahmah-Nir-Raheem.
In the name of Allah the Most Mighty, the Most Merciful. May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam.

As-Salamu-Alaikum/ Hello

1. Please do not steal this story, Alhamdullilah, I'm able to write this story. Therefore it will be greatly appreciated if nobody tries to plagiarize my book. Also it takes a lot of time and effort to write this story and it would be rude and inconsiderate to steal it.

All rights reserved to shatteringsoul. All characters are a figment of the author's imagination. No copies of any form may be made without the author's permission. Plagiarism is a crime.

2. ALL criticism is welcome. Good, bad, ugly, rude, overly excited. I don't care, I wanna know your opinion. Please be brutally honest, sugarcoating it wouldn't help me to improve in any way.

3. Updates can not be scheduled, I try my best to write in my free time. I'm also trying to plan majority of the story first, in order to avoid loopholes.

4. Please remember me in your dua's and pray for the success of this book. I write to bring awareness and educate more than to entertain.

5. This book contains dark themes, please beware. Do not read if you are unable to stomach the content or if you will be triggered. I will not be held responsible if someone is triggered, you have been warned.

6. This book is NOT an lgbtq book. (I felt the need to clarify this before the book progresses because my sister thinks it's sounds like an lgbtq book.)

Uhm... Not sure if I have anything else to say but I'll update this chapter if there is.