🌹 - - 001.

NAME — Daria Cameron
AGE — 16, deceased
GENDER — Female
SEXUALITY — Lesbian
APPEARANCE — Long, dark brown hair — it goes past her breasts and down to the middle of her back. Her complexion is pale, freckles are scattered across her cheeks and nose. Her eyes are big and of a forest green colour, glinting like emeralds in the sunlight.
HEIGHT — 5'6"
WEIGHT — 100 pounds / 50 kg !

PERSONALITY — IN GENERAL. BOLD IS WHAT APPLIES TO MY MUSE, CURSIVE WHAT SHE IS RARELY, AND NORMAL WHAT SHE ISN'T AT ALL.

kind | rude | sweet | caring | bold | teasing | soft | gentle | rough | careless | bothersome | annoying | ethereal | creative | hopeful | pessimistic | realistic | optimistic | hot-headed | easily angered | easily annoyed | kinky | doubting | intelligent | quick-to-the-point | daring | aloof

STRENGTHS — Her willpower is undeniably highly developed. Whenever she requires or seeks something, she will do anything she can to achieve it. Otherwise, she is very hopeful and very positive, always looking for something she likes even in the worst kinds of situations.

WEAKNESSES — She does not suffer from any diseases, but she is quickly taken aback and quickly discouraged, easily told the things she does are not good enough — and she becomes easily disheartened.

LIKES — Drawing / painting, writing ( occasionally ) , girls? Girls! Festoons, pillows, her Nintendo™️, blankets, warmth.

DISLIKES — Coldness, the flu she has to endure every winter and spring for some very odd reason, her mother for committing suicide, fish, most kinds of sweets.

TURN ON'S — She committed suicide at the age of 16 — she never got the chance to discover the pleasures of sweet, sexual experiences, and is therefore a virgin.

TURN OFF'S — Virgin! However, she would hate violence or restriction of anything. She's afraid the one she makes love with would try to hurt her, and therefore she is afraid of being bound / silenced with a gag etc. No blood either, please.

DOMINANT / SUBMISSIVE / SWITCH — Virgin — yet most likely to be a switch or a submissive.

FAMILY & BACKSTORY — Her mother committed suicide after her father died in a car accident. Daria has endured two years of suffering afterwards before taking her own life as well, by jumping off a high building, a skyscraper. She did not have any siblings.

In the afterlife, she has come to peace — her family is reunited, and despite her fact that Daria killed herself to leave the terrible and empty world she lived in, her parents are glad to have her back with themselves.

FEARS — Darkness. That is all. Darkness. She will always leave the lights on at night and she will always cling to her pillow and her stuffed animals when she was little, her mother was never allowed to leave her side until she was sound asleep. And the lights had to stay switched on until she woke up again. She cannot stand the thought of not being able to see anything and monsters crawling from the shadows — so she surrounds herself with light, in her life, in her death, even in unconscious states of sleep and so on.