Chapter 1 - Head Still On The Game

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction ever so I'm really proud and I hope you like it. Teen love stories make me soft. Harry and Louis have me writing again after years of putting down the pen and the first idea I had for a story when I joined the fandom was to write a fetus 16 & 18 one. 

Disclaimer:-This is a work of fiction and does not represent the real life counterparts depicted in this fanfiction. I do not own any members of One Direction or their family members although Larry is real and therefore NOT a product of my imagination.

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST, PRINT, OR DISTRIBUTE THIS WORK OUTSIDE OF SHARING LINKS TO THIS AO3 PAGE. PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE THIS STORY. THANK YOU.

THIS IS COPYRIGHT. DO NOT PRINT!!!!

Hey guys! About Farm fic- This is my first fanfiction ever so I'm really proud and I hope you like it. Teen love stories make me soft. Harry and Louis have me writing again after years of putting down the pen and the first idea I had for a story when I joined the fandom was to write a fetus 16 &18 one. Follow me on twitter @joydific_18 for news about all my larry fics.

Please VOTE on ALL the chapters.

So here it is... This is a story of patience, hope, tolerance, forgiveness, and love. Any feedback will be very well appreciated. I'd love to hear from you! Kindly press the vote button as you read if you like the chapters. Recommend this fic to a friend!

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL IN THE COMMENTS. THIS IS A FANFICTION  AND REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY TO READ THIS.

Present Time- Harry's POV

Harry burst through the front door, dropped his backpack, and hopped up the stairs. He had eaten a chocolate bar in the bus on the way home so he wasn't interested in raiding the fridge just yet. He sprang into his room and threw himself on the bed with a deep sigh. It was two days ago, but he still couldn't get the image out of his head. The image of soft calves falling behind as knees crashed to the ground. He still wondered if any of the player's bones were broken. He shuddered at the thought.

School finished early today due to exams so he was looking forward to at least a few hours alone which was very rare since his mother never left the farmhouse to go anywhere except to get supplies or groceries, but it always took place while Harry was at school. During holidays, his older sister Gemma, was at home from college robbing him of the solitude of having the whole farm to himself whenever their mother had errands to run. With just two weeks away from the summer holidays, Gemma was due to arrive any day now since she called and said her college exams were finished. Harry hated studying. He usually crammed on the bus ride to school during exam season. All he liked to do was write songs on his acoustic guitar.

He was glad he didn't have to deal with the tension between him and his mother, who had alerted him the night before of her plans to take the bus into the city miles away to an old friend's funeral. She had barely spoken to Harry since he broke curfew the night before last, coming home late from the game he had begged her to go.

His local school football team had a big game against a main rival team from the city. His school team was the guest, so the principal declared over the speaker, the day prior to the game, that there would be no classes on the day of the match and school buses would be available to escort students who wished to go on the three' hour ride to the city for the game against the home team; resulting in cheers throughout the entire school building. Everyone was going and Harry didn't want to be left out, as his best friend Niall was midfielder/ Captain, and he insisted Harry be there. Niall even threw in a word to Harry's mother as well to let him go.