chap5 stranger home...painfull words.

Sasuke pov

"Oh i forgot my wallet, i'll be right back kay.." "kay" he went back to Sakura's house and took his wallet from the couch. "Sasuke what are you doing back here?" Sakura ask with her short towel around her all wet.

"oh i just forgot my wallet" he said looking at the ground his face felt hot.
"Just your wallet Sasuke?"she asked with a sensetive voice..but didn't effect Sasuke.
"Yes Sakura so if you'll excuse me?" He went to the front door to leave as a wet hand pushed him to the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING SAKURA?!" He yelled while breathing in deeply by his anger.
"Don't yell Sasuke! You're being the one stupid here..can't you s..see i'm trying everything to have you...you you a..always sleep w w with me to get you and then leave...you sleepng with me,I just w..want more" Sakura looked at him with a crying face.
"what do you mean Sakura?!"
Sasukr yelled back.
"I already told you that sleeping with you doesn't mean i love you or i want you more...i asked you the first day we slep together...and you agreed to it so just fuck off will yah " he pushed Sakura away from him(not hard that she falls) and went outside to his car.

"I'm sorry if..." as he wanted to sit he saw the girl he like,sleeping in his car. "H..Hinata?"
Not waking up huh? He thought to him self.
He drove to his house cause he didn't know where she lives.

As they arrived he pulled her out of his car and brought her in by bridel style.

He puts her in his bed..and then he went to take a shower.

Sasuke sighed after he took a shower.
She's heavy tho..he tought in him self. He looked dreamy at the beautiful girl who is sleeping lovely in his bed.
He walked up to her sight and then slept smiling next to her.

         The next morning

Hinata pov

I woke up in an unknown room
I felt a hand throw my hair, and another hand that's hugging me.
I turned around and saw with my shoking eyes SASUKE UCHIHA SLEEPING NEXT TO ME.
And a staring NARUTO?!....wait a staring Naruto ???!! I yeld so loud that Sasuke got shoking awake and Naruto who fell on the ground.

"Wha..what the Hi..hinata ?" Sasuke said with a gentle sleepy voice. "Honey?..wh..why were you screeming" Naruto asked with a what-are-you-doing face.

"NARUTO ?! What the hell are you doing here get the fuck out asshole" Sasuke yelled at Naruto.

          In the kitchen

Silents went through the house
"I..i'm sorry i..if i was a bother S..Sasuke" hinata said while playing with her fingers.
"What a drag..i couldn't even sleep well" Sasuke said with blank face and a gulping throath.knowing that he actually slept well.

"Honey it's okay it's not only his house so..next time you feel sleepy you can sleep in my room"
"What do you mean not only his house"Hinata asked with a curiouse mind.
"Well you see his mother married my father wich is her new husband...so that means we are stepbrothers." Hinata looked shoked at them.

"Oh i see.." hinata said brothers?! Hinata thought in herself.
"So how are you going home honey?"
"I..i...."  
"ofc. With me limphead she came here with me so i'll bring her back" Sasuke pouted.
" then mind if i join? Sasuke,honey??" Naruto asked with a baby making face.

"No!!..you have your own car right!" Sasuke pouted glaring at Naruto. "But i wanna see Honey's house".
"Why the hell are you calling her honey limphead" Sasuke said with a irritaded glaring face at Naruto.
"Why yah jealous limpdick face" Naruto said while grinning. Sasuke clenched his teeth and fist and then let's go of the clenching.

"No why should i be jealous of a ugly thing like that" saying the ugly part in faint so that only Naruto hears it.
"..if you're gonna keep talking shit...then just sit in the back butthole head" Sasuke said as finished line and went outside. Naruto followed him outside saying what the hell did yah call me ?! While tears were about to fall from hinata's eyes.

Hinata pov

He called me a thing not just a thing but a ugly thing.even though he didn't say out loud for me to hear it, but still.....
I feel tears falling throug my cheeks. I wiped my tears of and then went ouside. I sat at the back next to Naruto.i felt my heart falling into peaces..i felt like a small needle is pricking through my stomach. I only wanted to cry but i held myself in.

Sasuke pov

I looked at the mirror to steal a glance at her....her face seems so sick.
What's wrong with her ?

Next chapter will be out a litlle late cause of all the study.but i promise to do it as soon as i can.

Thank you guys for reading my first ever story.
I'm really thankfull to you guys. Believe me, seeing people reading my story makes me really happy..and i feel relaxed.
Hope you guys enjoyed this story so far.