~CHAPTER 3~

Paul was applying the plasters to my leg slowly, as I was moving to the pain; the cuts were just completly packed full of grit from the floor.

"You'll be okay, Julia." He assured while lightly kissing my cheek.

I squirmed to the feel of another plaster being placed on the upper side of my body. A line of tears appeared down my face and landed on my leg, I then wiped my eyes.

"I won't be okay, Paul! What if I die!" I burst out crying.

He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips then pulled away smiling. I hugged him. I didn't want to let go.

"Your not going to die, darling." He whispered to me. "We get it all the time! It once happened to John when he was just casually walking down the street with his shppping from down town at the precinct.

"Yeah but, Paul. This is a different matter. They don't like me! They despise me because I love you and you love me." He pulled back and wiped the tears from under my eyes, then held my hands, tightly.

Ringo walked in the kitchen where Paul was applying and cleaning me up from the accident that happened, just as we got off the jet.

What basically happened after me and Paul kissed and hugged was this...
We started walking off, the five of us, me and Paul still holding hands. Then bam! A girl got past the officers and shoved me(from behind) straight to the ground!
An officer forgot about the crowd of screaming BeaTle fans and tried to help me, as the girl tugged violently at my ponytail! Causing some other girls get in and smack the living daylight out of me with signs and the whole lot! When I fainted I layed still. Paul quickly swept me up and the four just ran as fast as possible!

"Are you better now, Jule?" Richard asked with a large smile pulled across his little face.

"Yeah." I smiled to the pain of Paul placing a cold towel on another scrape.

"Thats good." He found a space and sat down next to me. "Do you like photography?" Ringo continued trying to take me away from the pain and think of something else.

"I've never thought of it, actually?" I tried thinking about it, but nothing, the question floating around my head and then I managed to pull a wyry smile.

"I love it!" He explained looking at my leg. His eyes quickly widened. He bit his lip tightly. Paul injected pain reliver into my thigh with a syringe.

I jumped up and screamed to the pain as he took it out quickly. Paul held my hand and caught me as I fell to the wooden flooring. Ringo looked down in shock and covered his mouth.

"I hurt." I told the two boys, weakly, my words slurring and rolling around mouth before they left.

Then I fainted! Richard quickly stood up and leaned over me and Paul still holding my hand. I couldn't work out the words Paul was saying to Ringo because before I could say anything or do anything there I was on the floor. The last thing I remember seeing though was a blurry image of George and John run into the room after the loud shouts of Paul and Ringo. John proped me up and looked down into my eyes deeply. His face about a centimetre away from mine.

---

I woke up in bed on something that felt boney? I sat up to see a John Lennon. I was asleep on John? Yuck! Who knows what he could have done! He was sex obsessed and I didn't even know him that well, thinking about it? God his legs were extremely boney, though!

"Mornin'." He nodded as I looked up at him, "Paul told me to keep you here-with me-untill you awoke from your sleep. Wait here, let me just go tell him your up and running." He laughed then walked out the room. He was now on the search for McCartney.