What if ... Alternate version of Zombizou part 1

A/N:

Hi everyone, long time no see

So this piece has been in my mind since the day Zombizou came out, but I didn't find the time to write it until now. This is also my first MLB fanfiction, so I hope you enjoy. 

The beginning is inspired by Zombizous episode, but I changed a few things: What if Hawkmoth sent the akuma much earlier? What if Miss Bustier was too late to calm Marinette down? What if Marinette got affected by an akuma in the middle of her class?

So the beginning is exactly like Zombizou. It's Miss Bustier's birthday and everyone but Chloe has a present for her. Marinette makes Chloe mad by Marinette's slightly nasty remark. Chloe putted permanent marker on Marinette's gift. The class is now in Miss Bustier's lesson.

Marinette was sitting in her seat next to her best friend Alya. Finally it was Miss Bustier's class. She had waited an entire day for this class to start. Miss Bustier had walked in a few minutes ago and they all sang happy birthday, even Chloe. One by one they would come up with their gift. Miss Bustier took the time to open each one of them and she was touched by every gift. Then it was Marinette's turn to give her present. She walked to the front of the class and gave her gift to her teacher with a smile and another happy birthday.

"Thank you, Marinette", Miss Bustier said.

"You're welcome I hope you'll like it", Marinette answered with a smile.

"I'm sure I will."

Marinette went back to her seat, when miss Bustier opened the box. She gasped surprised but not in a good way.

"Eh, thanks Marinette, but I think something went wrong with your gift."

"What?" Marinette asked surprised. She went to Miss Bustier and looked at the cosmetics bag she made. It was marked with black marker. The beautiful quote was crossed out and something was painted above it. It looked like a very bad sketch off Marinette. She looked up, right in the face of a grinning Chloe Bourgeois.

"Chloe Bourgeois, you crossed a line right now!" Marinette yelled in rage. The class jolted by hearing Marinette's voice. It was nothing like they ever heard before. Of course they heard Marinette yelling before, but this, this was something entirely different. Marinette had snapped. Chloe had really crossed a line. They all started to talk at the same time.

Marinette's classmates were not the only one worried by Marinette's behaviour. Inside Marinette's bag Tikki was being worried about Marinette. She would love to comfort her and calm her down, but she couldn't come out without getting noticed.

###################################

In another part off Paris the windows off Hawkmoth's liar (aka Gabriel Agreste) opened. Hawkmoth was standing in the middle off the room surrounded by white butterflies.

"O my, what a drama. A girl upset because off special gift ruined by a jealous student. What a perfect prey for my akuma."

A pure white butterfly flew in Hawkmoth's opened hand. He akumatised it and said while it flew away through the window:

"Fly away my little akuma and evilise her!"

###################################

Back in Miss Bustier's class. Miss Bustier, voice off the reason, tried to calm her class down. She succeeded, well sort off. Marinette was still giving Chloe the dead glare. "

Marinette please try to calm down", Miss Bustier said still holding the ruined present. "It's okay, I don't mind. In fact because of this I can will be able to think off both off you every time I use it."

"What? Miss Bustier you can't let her get away with this!" Marinette said.

"Yeah", Alya agreed. "That girl is more evil than Hawkmoth."

"She's right", Alex said, "Half off the akumas are caused because off her."

Speaking off the devil the akuma had entered the class through an open window and made its way towards the bluenette.

Alya saw the akuma first, flying to her best friend. "Marinette watch out!"

"What?" Marinette asked turning around towards Alya. But it was too late. Marinette just saw the akuma close to her face, before it infected her left earing.

Everyone saw with a face drained off horror how the dark butterfly infected the most kind and generous girl in the whole school. "No!!" the whole class yelled. Almost everyone had the same reason. Marinette was too kind to get akumatised.

Alya and Nino were extra worried. Alya because Marinette was her best friend and Nino because he knew the bluenette since their first day in kindergarten.

Adrien was extra worried because he didn't want to fight Marinette. He had fought against his friends and classmates before, but he never thought he would have to fight against Marinette, the kindest girl off the school. In fact she was the only girl who could compare to the kindness off his Lady. The kwamis had seen it too. They started panicking. If Marinette didn't resist to Hawkmoth's words, there would be no one to stop her.

A butterfly shaped mask covered Marinette's face. She heard a voice in her head saying:

"Hello Marinette. I was already wondering when it would be your turn. Now let me help you getting revenge on that little spoiled brat. What do you say?"

"No", Marinette yelled. Taking everyone by surprise. She was the first person ever known to resist an akuma.

"I'll not obey to your will, Hawkmoth."

"She's resisting", Adrien whispered by himself. "Come on Marinette! Fight him!" he yelled.

"Keep resisting Marinette", Alya yelled encouraging her friend like Adrien did.

"Don't listen to him Marinette!" Rose yelled.

"Postive thoughts, Marinette", Miss Bustier said.

Almost the entire class yelled encouraging words at the bluenette. Marinette still tried to resist Hawkmoth's voice in her head.

"Who said something about obeying? I'm just offering you a chance of revenge. Don't resist me little girl. You know miss Bourgeois deserves to be punished for all her wrong doings against you."

"No", Marinette said. But it was weaker than before.

In Marinette's handbag Tikki was facing a difficult decision. The only one who as able to help Ladybug was Chat Noir. It had always been that way. They were yin and yang. If one of them was down, the other would help, comfort. Even when the other couldn't do anything, just being there made it already better. Luckily for her Chat Noir was sitting in this class room. All she needed to do was come out. But that would mean exposing Marinette's secret identity to her class. Tikki took a deep breath and made the decision. What must be must be. Marinette could trust her classmates with a secret and if Marinette would get akumatised, there would be no one stopping her.

Tikki took one last breath opened the handbag and flew out.