What if ... alternate version of Zombizou part 3

A/N: Another change in the original episode-plot: Alya still wears the fox miraculous. She would give it back, but Ladybug said during the last akuma attack she could keep it until the next Akuma attack, because Ladybug didn't have the time to get it back. To be clear this akuma attack didn't really take place during the episodes, I invented that.

Adrien smiled when he saw his Lady transform back to one of his best friends. Something wasn't right though. Marinette looked like she could pass out any moment. Which she did a few seconds later. She could have been hitting her head very hard, if it wasn't for Adrien catching her.

"Marinette!" he and his other classmates yelled.

He was slowly letting Marinette down onto the floor. Her head in Adrien's lap. Her classmates all ran to the front of the class.

"What do we have to do?" Rose asked.

"Shouldn't we call an ambulance?" Nino asked.

"We should bring her to the hospital", Alex said.

They all talked at the same time again. It was making Plague going nuts.

"Calm down!" he yelled.

Everyone looked at the cat kwami, who was floating next to Adrien.

Tikki continued: "She just fainted because off the stress: she almost akumatised, her identity is exposed and she discovered the identity of her partner. It was too much to bear, fainting was almost unavoidable."

"So what should we do now?" Alya asked.

"There is only one person who could help Marinette right now and that is the Great Guardian," Tikki answered

"Who?"

"The Great Guardian?"

"Who is that?" Adrien asked.

"The Great Guardian is the guardian of all the miraculouses. He was the one who gave you and Marinette your Miraculous."

Adrien had a flashback of an old man he helped on the street.

"Indeed Adrien", Plague answered as if he could read his chosen's mind. "The old man you helped getting up."

"Marinette has seen him trice. Once when I was sick. That was when Rose got akumatised into Princess Fragrance. The second time when she discovered the Miraculousbook."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait", Plague said. "When were you sick, Tikki? And when did Marinette find the lost Miraculous book?"

"We'll talk about that later, Plague. I promise. The third time was during the akumatising of Alya's sisters. The lucky charm wasn't a teapot for a reason. She knew that you two couldn't do it alone so that's why she went to the Great Guardian to get help. That's when he decided to give her another Miraculous and well you know the rest. It was the start of Rena Rouge."

Many gasped in surprise. So did Alya, who touched the place where her necklace was hidden. Ladybug said she could keep it until the next akuma attack. She urged Alya to keep it hidden, while it was something that catches the eye easily because of the obvious fox resemblance.

"So we have to get Marinette to the Guardian?" Nino asked.

"No. It isn't a very good idea to move Marinette right now. We will bring him to her."

"Okay. I'll go with you. Plague claws ...", Adrien began but got interrupted by Tikki.

"No! You must stay here, Adrien."

"But how can we get him here then? I'm faster with my baton than any other person."

"Yes, but you have to stay here", Tikki anwered. "Rena Rouge can help."

"And how do we get her here?" Chloe asked. "Or is she in this classroom too?"

"Well about that ..." Alya said while scratching the back of her neck.

The class turned their heads to look at her.

"That's when Trixx came out of Alya's bag and Alya said the words: "Trixx, let's pounce!"

Everyone watched in awe, but the only one who really had his mouth wide open was Nino.

Alya looked at everyone, unsure off what to do next. She looked at her boyfriend and couldn't help but blush. It was like he had sen a ghost, but in good way. She heard him whispering:

"My girlfriend is a superhero. My girlfriend is a superhero. My girlfriend is a superhero", he repeated the whole time.

Alya snickered. She gave her boyfriend a kiss on the cheek. That made him snap out of it.

He grinned and took her by the waist. "So ... Rena Rouge huh?" he said while stroking her cheek.

She giggled and flung her arms around his neck. "Yup."

"I can get used to this", Nino said with a smirk. They bowed their heads to each other. When their lips almost connected they heard Plague saying:

"Keep your teen hormones for yourself please. We have an important task at hand."

Some snickered when Alya and Nino released each other blushing like two red tomatoes.

"Rena I'm going to bring you to the Guardian. Plague you stay here. We'll be back in a minute or seven."

Rena jumped out of the window following Tikki. After three minutes Rena was standing before the door of the Guardian. She opened the door and saw an old man sitting in lotus position. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Hello Rena Rouge how can I help you?"

"Ladybug, I mean Marinette needs your help sir. She fainted after she was almost akumatised."

"Did Ladybug get akumatised?"

"Almost. You have to come with me."

"Hmm. I see."

"Ehhh, how are going to get there? I suppose I'll have to carry you ..."

"Don't worry Alya", Tikki said, "the Guardian will get there. Come I'll take you back. He'll be there when we arrive."

"Eh, okay than."

Rena turned back to the door, following Tikki out.

And indeed when Rena arrived back into the school the Guardian was already sitting next to Marinette. She transformed back and sat next to Adrien, who was holding Marinette's hand.

The old man said some word in old Chinese that even Adrien couldn't understand. When he said the last words, Marinette woke up, immediately sitting upright.

She looked at her class surrounding her.

"Eh hello?"

"Marinette!" Tikki yelled while hugging her chosen's cheek.

A/N: Hi guys I have good news: this one shot will be al little bigger than  thought. I don't know how many chapter it will have, maybe another one or two. I also have some other ideas. I still hope you liked it.

Vote, comment, share.

Xoxo Siren