PROLOGUE

Began: June 28, 2018
.
.

Long ago, in a far away kingdom, there lived a very beautiful moon princess named Amaris. Everyone was amazed by her beauty, her purple hair blowned by the wind, her reddish lips and her beautiful silver eyes. That shines bright like the moon up in the sky.

She had the most beautiful voice in the Moon kingdom and that's how she can activate her powers. Through singing, she can help everyone in their missions without fail.

Until one day, all of the kingdoms were engulfed in darkness. The Thunder kingdom, Fire kingdom, Earth kingdom, Water kingdom, Wind kingdom and the Moon kingdom. They joined forces to bring back the light but there's no use.

Until princess Amaris knew what she had to do but she must sacrifice her life in return. She sang a powerful spell that could get rid of the darkness and make the moon shine bright, bright enough to light the whole kingdom and the whole world. A song called "Lullaby of the Moon".

And with that sacrifice, she earned herself the name Amaris Eclipsia. 'Til this day, the moon shines brightly up in the sky.

Rumor has it that only the chosen one will know the spell when the right time comes. If the darkness would come back once again, another moon princess would have to sacrifice her life again.

"And that is the story of our beautiful and legendary moon princess, Princess Amaris Eclipsia." Queen Zelenia finished the story and looked at her two beautiful young daughters. Their names are Selena and Luna.

The two kids were amazed by the story that their mother just told them. They were busy thinking things like 'How beautiful is Princess Amaris? Will I become as beautiful as her?' and then, both of them giggled.

"Come on! Let's get ready for bed now girls!" Zelenia said and tucked in her two little daughters while giving them a goodnight kiss.

Zelenia was about to turn of the light when little Luna suddenly called her. Zelenia turned to face her and asked.

"What is it sweetie?"

"I wanna be like Princess Amaris someday." little Luna said and went to sleep.

Zelenia faked a smile and turned of the lights then went out of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please... don't say that again."

.
.
.
END
Hello guys! I know I'm not done yet with my first story but I wanna insert this as well because right now I'm really excited about this story. Like I'm super excited to make this!! By the way guys, all of the events happened here in this story were just my imagination. I'm super inspired to publis this story!!
Thank you!
.
.

Princess Amaris' pic:https://pin.it/4watjukfckczvv

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN THE PICTURE/S THAT ARE USED IN THIS CHAPTER.

.
.

#SayNoToPlagiarism