Chapter Four

I ran until my knees couldn't hold me anymore. I fell down and landed in a puddle of water. Fuck, now I was dripping wet. (A/N: Get your minds out of the gutter!😁)

It wasn't worth it to stand up anymore. I just laid there, waiting for the end to come but it never came.

I heard people come my way and surround me. I rolled onto my back to some guys and a girl standing over me.

"Hey dudes, look at this drunk. She's so fucked up that she can't even stand." one of the guys said, making the others laugh. It wasn't even funny, douchebag.

"I'm not drunk." I mumbled, sitting up and grabbing my stuff.

Another guy pushed me back down and laughed. "Not gonna happen."

Before I could do anything, a first collided with my jaw and feet with my sides. I spit out some blood after the third kick and tried to stand up but the guys continued punching.

My anger build up and I couldn't control myself anymore. If I wasn't going to do something now than this might be my last day on this earth.

I quickly stood up and punched one of the guys in his face. He immediately fell down, knocked out.

"Does somebody else want the same faith as this motherfucker or are you all just gonna let me live my fucking life. I won't hesitate to fuck you over!" I yelled angrily.

The two other guys looked at eachother and quickly ran away. The girl that was with them was frozen in place with her phone in her hands, filming the whole situation.

I walked over to her, snatching her phone out of her hands and throwing it to the ground. I stepped on it as hard as I could, making sure it was completely broken.

The girl let out a girly scream that hurt my ears and ran away yelling some thing along the lines of:"Oh god no! My beautiful phone."

I wiped my nose and looked at my hand, seeing some blood. What the fuck was I going to do. My ribs hurt and my nose didn't stop bleeding.

I sat down against the wall of some building and looked at my phone in my hand. Should I call Blair? She's the only person that I could contact now. It's crazy 'cause I didn't even know her.

I pressed on her contact and brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Blair, hey. It's Lyndsey."

"Oh hey! I didn't expect that you would really call me to be honest. I'm glad you gaveme a chance."

"I didn't expect that either, believe me. I'm kind of in trouble."

"What happened?"

I sighed. There was no way I could lie to her. "I kind of got beat up a little and my dad threw me out of the house."

"Oh god Lynn. I can come get you if you want! Do you know where you are?"

I looked around and tried to find a name of a street or something.

"Uh...there's a little coffeeshop and next to it there's a hotel. That's all I know.

"I think I know where you are. It's not to far from my house. I'll be there in ten minutes. See you."

"Thanks. Bye."

I ended the call and put the phone in my pocket again. Leaning my head back against the wall, I looked at the stars.

What would it be like to be there and not here? Everything would seem easier in the sky. You wouldn't have to worry about anything. You could be a star and just float around with out being afraid of people's reactions to you.

A car pulled up right in front of me and the driver honked. I stood up and looked into the window, seeing Blair. She had a bright smile on her face but it faded a little once she saw the bruises that were forming on my face.

"Get in." she simply said, eyeing my bruises.

I got in the passengers seat and put my backpack on the ground between my feet.

"Are you okay? What happened exactly?"

"I..uh...I just got beat up. It's nothing."

"No, Lyndsey. It is! You have to go to the police."

"Blair, I said it's okay! I'm fine!" I yelled.

Blair kept quiet and stared at the road in front of her as she drove back to her house.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled but I just don't get why you want to help me or why you even care about me. We don't know each other. We're total strangers."

"I just thought you looked cool. I needed to talk to you. I hate it when my friends make fun of innocent people."

"But I'm not innocent."

"Not anymore. I mean, you've been in prison and you're not gonna do it again, right?"

I looked away form Blair and stared in front of me.

"No." I mumbled. "I'm not gonna do it anymore."

Oh boy, was that a lie.

.
.
.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Vote and comment and stuff if you want to! See you in the next chapter!

~Kvrstvn