#3

update: ...kinda edited 

"How did I get here..." Jihoon stared at his idol, walking ahead of him with all his glory, amazed that he had got this far to see Taehyung this close, attention only on him.

Sungwoon and Jimin were there too, but they weren't more important than Taehyung (jihoon wasn't quite sure if he was only thinking that since he was so infatuated with tae or if it was just a fact. honestly. he wasnt sure.), and Jihoon was trying to listen to his words. Tae had gone off on a rant something, and as much as he respected his sunbaenim, he really couldn't keep up.

"Oh." Taehyung paused, glancing at the younger, putting on a sheepish smile, "Did I ramble on? Sorry, he's just cute, you know?"

Jihoon, on instinct, nodded his head, yet it took a few seconds to process his words. Upon processing them shortly afterwards, his mouth dropped open a little yet stayed silent as they walked.  He examined Tae's expression as he briefly stopped to hug someone he knew or say a short 'hello'. He noticed one thing in common with each of those he greeted.

'He's... into guys?'  Jihoon pondered, watching him bowing to any female artists instead of giving them a handshake or such. It didn't really matter who Tae was interested in, guy or girl, he didn't mind, but it just surprised him. 'But... maybe I'm thinking too far into it? Maybe I should just ask him..' he glanced up at Tae, watching his face morph into smiles and laughs upon greeting artists. He bit his lip, wondering when he could get the chance to interrupt but also not interrupt at the same time.

Jihoon flinched, as he realised there was a small step in front of him, and with his brain and body not complying with each other, he accidentally tripped over the mere staged area. He held his arms out in front of him, eyes squeezed closed as he anticipated the impact.

But it didn't come.

"Be careful there, Jihoon," a voice came from behind him, and he slowly cracked his eyes open, glancing back.

It was Yoojung.

"Yoojung sunbaenim!" Jihoon exclaimed, surprise written on his face. Wanna One and Weki Meki had debuted on the exact same day, but Yoojung being in the previous Produce group, the legendary I.O.I, he couldn't not  refer to her in a senior manner.

Eyes wandering down to her arms holding his shoulders back from falling, he quickly composed himself, bowing to her respectfully and smiling, "Sorry you had to catch me, thanks!"

Yoojung smiled back at him, taking her arms off of him, "That's alright, watch where you're going next time!" she waved at him, rushing back to her members, Doyeon putting her arm back around the younger, where it seemingly was previously (and comfortably).

A little ahead, Taehyung had come to a stop as he witnessed Yoojung's and Jihoon's interaction, he seemed to have a conflicted look on his face, but that quickly turned into a concerned one. He quickly went up to Jihoon, taking him by the arm, making sure he wouldn't trip over the couple of stairs, and checking him up and down, frowning slightly, "Are you okay, Jihoonie?" Jihoon could feel his heart jump. " You should be more careful.." he muttered, sighing slightly, "Sorry I didn't pay attention."

"Jihoonie..." he gaped a little, pondering whether he was in reality or not before shaking his head, "N-No! It isn't your fault Taeh- V sunbae--nim! I should be the sorry one, I just blanked out and-"

"Taehyung is fine," he smiled at the younger, patting his shoulder gently, "Or even hyung, you know?" Jihoon felt his heart stop briefly but he was finee - just fanboying... a lot.

"O-Okay-- hyung-" he finally breathed out, after the struggle to physically create words, making Tae put on the most adorable smile.

"Only Jungkook calls me that, it's weird hearing it from someone else, but I like it coming from your mouth," he gave a small wink, cringing slightly, yet going along with it anyway, "anyways, you seem conflicted, anything you wanted to know?" he questioned, staying close to the younger this time.

Jihoon hummed, "Actually there is something.." he bowed his head a little, "Uhm... sorry for not listening earlier but..." he gulped, scratching the back of his head in instinct and nerve, "Who was the guy that you found cute? You know, the one you were talking about earlier..." he trailed off, trying to push away the feeling in his chest. Was he jealous? He did have a valid reason to be.. right?

Taehyung looked at him in confusion, "A guy I find cute?" he pondered for a moment, "Do you mean Yeontan?"

'... so that's his name... is he a fan? but why would someone name their child after coal...' Jihoon thought, heavily conflicted on the matter. He briefly remembered the mention of the word- or name - 'Yeontan' and so nodded.

"Ah," Taehyung laughed, and Jihoon could see the fondness in his eyes. "Yes, my Yeontan! You should meet him sometime, I'm sure you'll love him too!"

Jihoon's jaw dropped. Fully this time.

'My Yeontan?! They must be in a relationship or something... should he even be sharing this information with me?!' he bit his lip, glancing behind him to find Jimin and Sungwoon gone. 'Great.. when did they leave...' he sighed, 'I'm such a mess..'

-------------------------

yeontan in korean is

basically, taetae named his dog after coal in korea

i tried finding some of my taehyung photos in my files but all i could see was taegi- the one at the top is hot enough for me anyways.

i love yoojung but shes not a major character just a distraction for tae

whoops i said too much its 2;55am okay goodbye