Musical Madness

This is based on the 200th episode, which I love so much

You, Sam, Dean, and Cas decided to investigate a missing person case at an all-girls school.

You all got out of the Impala wearing your fancy suits and fake FBI badges.

Dean talked to the principal and she took you all to the auditorium, where the school was working on their musical.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Dean nudged your shoulder, "Does any of this ring a bell?"

"Freshman year, The Little Mermaid, I was lucky enough to get a role."

"(Y/N), you got the main role. Be proud," Sam patted your shoulder.

"Ya idjit."

You quickly whipped around and saw a girl, dressed like Bobby, which creeped you out.

Your eyes wandered around and saw multiple people dressed up as people you knew personally, even yourself.

"(Y/N), does not seem to like it here," Cas said.

"Hell yeah I don't like it," you hissed under your breath, "Look at it, it's us."

"Are you here to do a paper? My name is Marie." A girl in glasses asked, scaring you half to death.

"We have a few questions," Sam said while pulling out his badge.

Sam saw something that made him put his badge away and signaled to put yours away too.

"I'm Special Agent Smith and Special Agent Smith. No relation, " Sam said while pointing to Dean. "And that's Special Agent Murphy," you nodded your head, "and Special Agent Hansen."

"We're here about your drama teacher. When was the last place you seen her?" You asked.

"Here, around nine-thirty. We were practicing and she got mad and left."

"Did she have any enemies?" Dean asked.

Marie shook her head, "No, not that I know of."

"Anything weird, like sulfur?" Sam asked while keeping his eye on stage.

"Nope. I didn't see anything at the scene."

There was a girl, dressed up as Dean, singing a song on stage. It had everything correct about Sam and Dean's life.

"There's no singing in Supernatural," Dean blurted.

You all gave him a weird look.

"What my lovely partner is trying to say, is that the only singing is classic rock."

"False, (Y/N) sings everything. From show tunes to classic rock to whatever genre that one boyband is."

"Who's (Y/N)?" You asked.

"That's y-"

You stomped on Cas' foot before he could continue.

"(Y/N) Winchester is the Winchester's sister. Between you and me," she whispered, "She has a thing for Castiel."

"Yes, thank you for answering, if you see anything, call us," Dean gave her a card.

You were the first one to leave the school.

"Man, that's some freaky shit!" You yelled at Sam and Dean. "I-I mean Bobby, and Ruby, and me and you and Cas and freaking-freaking Anna."

"(Y/N), just breathe," Cas said while putting his hand on your shoulder.

You inhaled and exhaled at a constant pace.

"Maybe it's nothing," Sam said. "Maybe she just got too drunk somewhere, like a bar."