chapter 8

Your pov

-time skip to two days before graduation -

A/n I have no clue how proms work so go with it

I woke up to get out my laptop today was supposed to be dress shopping. I thought it was useless I was just gonna wear it used my robe at graduation and at prom after. I opened YouTube to scroll down to the recommended. Shane, theodd1sout, jacksepticeye? I giggled cause it looked just like my Jack. I clicked on the video.
TOP OF THE MORNI'N TO YA LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME BACK TO HAPPY WHEELS!
That was my Jack I didn't know he had a YouTube channel. I called him and confirmed it and just laughed at myself. My mom walked in telling me it was time to go. I walked with her to the dress store. I walked through the store and found a vanilla colored dress with a mesh top from my bust(boob cleavage) line up and skater skirt . I tried it on and it looked amazing.
"It looks amazing hunny! " my mom said looking at it. I confirmed that I wanted that one no matter what. I got home and hung it up. I sat there watching jacksepticeye edits and stuff. I got a call from f/n and told her about the dress and she came over immediately.  I heard a knock at my door and rushed down stairs to see f/n at the door.
"try it on now! " she said I laughed and ran up to my room sliding on my dress.
"It's beautiful on you it's the perfect dress for you. " I smiled at the fact she said that. I took off the dress and put it back up. F/n was talking about her date named Dante. I was told he was the kid with the black hair in the corner of chemistry class. I started giggling.
"hey did you know Jack had a YouTube channel?" I asked her
"um duhh he has 19 million subscribers and plays some sick games! You didn't know? " she said laughing
"nope no clue at all! "I said.
We sat there and talked a little longer.

-time Skip to the next day cause I'm lazy as Fuck sorry! -

I woke up drowsy and not wanting to get up. My mom walked in,
"Honey are you ready for breakfast?" she said sweetly.
Stretching I nodded going down stairs I saw my Irish man. I have him a kiss on the cheek giggling. He hugged me tightly and walked us to the table.
"You look beautiful babe. " he said kissing my cheek.
"are you ready for graduation tomorrow?"
"ready as Ill ever be! " I said giggling.
My mom served us French toast with eggs. We all sat there and ate.
"What a family! " my dad said as I jumped.
"Jack and I aren't married dad... " I said blushing. Jack could tell I was flustered so he put his hand on my thigh.
"I know sweetie sorry. " my mom said as I was OK with it. I was actually happy I did want to marry Jack. He's my first time, my first kiss, my first love.  I zoned out thinking of tiny Jacks running around the house.
"I'm gonna get going love you y/n" Jack said as I snapped out of my trance.
"love you too see you tomorrow." I said kissing him. I got ready for today because I was supposed to hang out with f/n today.
I threw on black skinny jeans and  Jacks hoodie I stole with a white shirt under it. I ran out of the door and got in my car and drove. I got to f/n house and left the car and walked into her home. Her parents didn't care that we swore so I walked in yelling.
"SUP BITCH IM HERE! " I hear a bunch of laughter and walked up to her room. I walked in to see her with Dante making out.
"oh I'll just go into the living room. " when they noticed I was here they jumped and I left the room.
Go f/n damn!
I laughed as I put on South Park.
"Kick the baby" I said along. A fee minutes later f/n and Dante came down.
"I forgot you were coming y/n I'm sorry!" she said as dante left.
"If you didn't forget I wouldn't get to watch the baby get kicked! " I said laughing. She sat next to me and hugged me. 
"I missed you! " she said
"it's been under 24 hours. " I said laughing.
"Too long girly!" she said.
We laughed and then sat down and watched our favorite show y/f/s. My mom called me telling me. It was time to come home so I can have rest for graduation tomorrow. I got up and told f/n to get rest and I'll see her tomorrow. I drove home and got ready for bed when I walked in to see Jack in my bed sleeping. I know my mom let him in so I shrugged and got in bed with him. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close.
"I love you babe get some rest. " he said. I fell asleep in his warm grasp. I was graduating tomorrow!