Todoroki's thunder

|Izuku POV|

Alright so I made plans for today and I have to ask Uraraka something, So I call her.

"Hello?"

"Uraraka is it alright if I come to work a little bit later?"

"I told you this yesterday, yeah but once we get orders for more complicated food you're coming right over"

I've been teaching Uraraka how to cook and she got much much much better at it than she was when she first started.

"Thank you Uraraka"

"No problem Deku"

I end the call and called yaoyorozu to ask if she was busy right now.

"Hello Midoriya what's up?"

"Yaoyorozu are you busy right now, because this is the only chance I have to be free Right now"

"Yaoyorozu who are you talking to?"

Shes with someone right now?

"You'll meet him when he gets here, and yeah I'm free come to the studio immediately Kay?"

"Wait wha-"

She ended the call! She said she's free yet she's with someone? What's going on??? I guess I'll find out if I head to the studio huh?

I get there and I see her excitedly waiting near the door.

"Hurry up Midoriya!" She grabs me by the arm and drags me inside.

"Alright so Todoroki this is the student I told you about when we were dating"

Todoroki....wait as in the Todoroki???

"Aren't you guys still dating though?" I asked confused

"Well me and Yaoyorozu broke up yesterday, we had too because of work and things like that we just didn't have the time to be in a relationship"

"So I broke up with him, we announced it too, so once we're okay we can go back to being in a relationship hopefully"

"I see...wait so why is Todoroki here? I'm not trying to be rude but I'm just curious!"

"Well Midoriya Todoroki is here because he's going to help with choreography"

"That's right, I dance so I want to see if Yaoyorozu was correct when she said you were great at dancing"

"I mean I'm not that great but sure....I guess it's fine"

"I'm doing this so then you can be more comfortable with people when you dance"

"I'm nervous, but I'm sure I can do it?"

"That sounded more like a question Midoriya" yaoyorozu laughed

We danced for a while and I was complimented by Todoroki a few times, sigh, this is hard trying to become comfortable with others but I have to try at least if I want to be as great as my father.

I get a call from Uraraka which means that I have to go to the store, I wave goodbye to them and suddenly I'm tapped on the shoulder by someone.

I turn around and it's

"Midoriya, where are you going?"

"Oh hey Todoroki, I'm going to work why?"

"I see, wings of fate correct?"

(I feel like the name is a spoiler....oh well)

"Y-yeah"

"Is it alright if I come with?"

"I don't see why not Todoroki"

"So how do you get to work from here?"

(Ya creep gtfo)

"Well there's two ways but this one's shorter" I point to my left

We start walking when suddenly I noticed that we might have taken a wrong turn somewhere because I don't recognize this place at all.

"Hey Todoroki, I think we went the wrong way..."

"Well then let's go back"

"Not so fast"

Just great

"Todoroki what do we do?!" I whisper yelled

"Midoriya just stay behind me" he whispered back

He then turns to face the gang in from of us, a girl with yellow hair, a boy with black hair, a man who's face isn't visible, and a man with hands on his face?!

Just who are these people? I think I've heard of them before but where? Oh no don't tell me?!

"Todoroki I think this is the league!"

"The what?"

"The league is a group of bad guys and street dancers, I think we're on their turf"

"Bingo~ you got on our turf so give us what we want or you'll get hurt~ we wouldn't want that now would we~"

"Midoriya we have to run now, when I say go we run okay?"

"Okay"

"Go!"

The league looks puzzled but we out run them as fast as we could I heard something stick to the wall, they're throwing knives?! I look at todoroki and we pick up the pace. We get out of there as fast as we could and then we were at the store? But how? We were like miles away from here so how?

I checked the time on my phone and it said 9:15 we left at 9:00 so how did Italy such a short amount of time to get here, well I mean it did feel like we were there for 1 day and a half.

"How did we?"

"I'm honestly as confused as you are Todoroki"

"All that matters is that you're here at work, right?"

"Yeah I guess so"

"Midoriya how do I enter the contest?"

"Huh?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

When you're hecking tired but can't sleep....cause honestly same😂😭